Robot vs a fembot

robot vs a fembot

Attached: rekt.webm (320x240, 335.5K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST EAT MY DOGGO! NOT MY HECKIN' GOOD BOY! NOT MY CHONKY LONGBOI MLEM BORK BORK BOOP SNOOT PUPPERINO! NOOOO!
>NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW NOOO NOT THE LE WOOFER DOGGO MLEM NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LE LONGBOI BARKER SNOOTER PUPPERINO PUPPER NOOOOOOOO UR DOIN ME A HECKIN FRIGHTEN BY HURTING THE BLEPPER DOGGER BORKER CHONKER FLOOFER I AM BAMBOOZLED NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Attached: f12.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

This makes me genuinely sad, fucker who filmed this should have his legs broken and fed to a snake.

Also enjoy your ban.

Is the dog okay?

Based gem

DOGGIE!!!!! DONT DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1586063959206.webm (480x880, 373.89K)

>don't feel anything
weird

People who likes to torture dogs and animals usually are cat owners

looks like someone tried to step on snek

Sad to think this dogs life ended being killed by some slimy yellow soulless demon, oh the snake? I was talking about the gook behind the camera.

Attached: E5A14729-D97D-410C-BD3E-9F0BCF7EC8E2.jpg (399x342, 43.52K)

There is no point to this it doesn't kill the animal it's not even to cook it, it's done just to make it suffer. Chinks deserved everything the Japanese did to them during world war II, they are evil plain and simple.

The guy behind the Camera was literally recording for science shut up pussy

snakes just hungry, man, who the fuck are you to pass judgement

You're a dumbass, he's not doing this because he's chinese, he's doing it because he's a bad person

Damn, pretty fucked up

Sicko. I hate you.

>for science
No it wasn't lol.

His genetics cause him to be a bad person. His chinese genetics, that is. We're just animals after all, not above our biological programming. African hornets are more violent than american hornets, and we're all okay with saying its because evolution. But when it comes to different races we have jew-brainwashed faggots such as yourself sperging out when someone correctly identifies the issue.

>The guy behind the Camera was literally recording for science shut up pussy

Normal people use rats for that.

I drop kicked a cat like 20ft into the air last week

ahh, a classic hood past time

We will pass judgment you sick fuck
Snakes are evil vile creatures