So im working as a cop believe it or not and one of the saddest things i come across are the cases where there is a...

so im working as a cop believe it or not and one of the saddest things i come across are the cases where there is a single mother and her adult son with a past involving drugs

they are not only completly fried up in the brain but most of them became cripples one way or the other, so you have a single mother that loves her trouble maker son dearly who now amounts to nothing, always caused trouble and now even when he sleeps he gets haunted by his past and wakes up screaming. waking the poor mother up which rushes to his room to comfort him saying that everything is alright. they dont even have teeth anymore you can barely understand what they are saying. remember drugs are bad kids

Attached: 1374955141529.png (847x521, 66.92K)

Put me out of my misery, officer. Raid my home and shoot me in the head. Society, and me, would be grateful

all life needs to be extinguished

Attached: meifiweregod.jpg (742x500, 127.6K)

I'm planning to be a nurse. wonder how I'll handle the fucked up shit I'll be subjected to. I've seen plenty of fucked up videos on here

Goddamn, that hits hard.

>now amounts to nothing, always caused trouble and now even when he sleeps he gets haunted by his past and wakes up screaming

Sounds like night terrors.

It takes more than drugs to fuck someone up that deeply. That mom is probably a giant control freak who has been abusing the boy for years

drugs are bad, I've pretty much chemically lobotomised myself with them. I used to be actually intelligent, had a masterful control of enlgish and could convey abstract thoughts well. Now I have no abstract thoughts and if I did I can barely write at a high school level any more.

Oh well, another wasted small town white life

you are just basically describing most of the people on this board, if you exchange the word "drug" with "anime pron" and "no teeth" iwth "no shower"

Cops are kinda hot. Do you like dominating women sexually?

why would you come into contact with these types of people as a cop? domestic disputes? also sounds kind of like bullshit

What is a wasted life? There are no objectives here. In death we are all made equal. King and peasant will eat at the same table

I'm extremely unhappy because I'm braindead but aware of it because I wasn't born this way, but mmade myself this way.

Most stupid people are blissfully unaware of their lot in life.

fucking same. it sucks. i feel so foggy and stupid now.

Life is an experience. Experiences are experienced for the sole purpose that they give you new perspectives. Sure, I am sad for you that you feel this way about losing your intelligence, but it has allowed you to see the world from the perspective from a "normal" person. A humbling experience to expand your world view. Why do you want to be smart in the first place? I mean no ill intent. The beauty of life is that time washes away everything, pain as well as happiness

its completely over for us buddy. I'm having one last go at at it, got a huge amount of benzos on the way, and after they're done I'm KMS. This life isn't worth living any more, not as a lobotomised meat puppet whos barely sapient

>feel just as fogged up and dumbed down
>was straight edge my entire life
>mfw it was over for me from the beginning

Attached: 1628390041580.jpg (500x375, 8.15K)

If I coom to hentai and still shower daily, then what freak of nature am I?

Attached: 1634091345893.jpg (1020x1024, 121.17K)

you're my freak

Well, what the fuck are you doing there, standing like a dumbass? Get over here, user-kun.

Attached: 1052345_172088476297319_2020397370_o.png (1366x768, 483.83K)

oh, user
what if you think im a freak? would you hold me in your arms and kiss my freak away?

is this one of those posts where you tell a story about someone else but really that someone else is you?