My brother grabbed me and pushed me over the kitchen counter and held me there then just let go of me and walked off

My brother grabbed me and pushed me over the kitchen counter and held me there then just let go of me and walked off

Attached: hitori1.png (810x456, 163.41K)

how wet did you get?

My legs kinda wobbled I'm not going to lie to you

So were you turned on?

you should ask him to go all the way

Not as much as I was scared but yeah a little bit

Looks like you're not the only retarded offspring in the family after all.

He was going to fuck you in the ass to show dominance, but realized that was enough to do it.

So do girls get turned on if any guy does this to them, or only guys they are comfortable with or are super attracted to? I'm wondering if I should be more sexual with girls or if that'll get me screwed over.

Ahahaha, well what did you do to him? I can't imagine being so mad as to push my sister, when she fucks up we usually hug and get emotional together.

What do you look like? otherwise larp

I'm guessing he's a skinny twink

I don't know if I want to take that massive leap into chaos thanks

Haha yeah ouch but true

Probably not my ass but yeah he's kind of in charge now I guess if that's what you mean

It depends on the girl too but honestly don't do this to anyone ever unless you're already in a relationship with them because I might be a timid pushover and I'm too scared to do anything but a normal girl would probably lose her mind

>mad
That's not the emotion he was feeling

Average plain white girl with mousy hair and blue eyes just generic texas

Well, go talk to him about what was that about, doesn't seem like you are against him being the one in charge.
I could never push my sister but if I was interested in her someway I'd just tell her, I expect the same from her, we're adults and family, we can talk about stuff

>I don't know if I want to take that massive leap into chaos thanks
Idk these posts make it seem like you kind of want it

>Brother almost molests her(?)
>Immediately posts on 4channel of all places
Cute larp. If I ever did any weird shit to my sister she'll either grab a knife and kill me or she'll blackmail me for life

I think he was just messing with me I don't think it was that deep

Maybe I'm just down bad okay? Not thinking completely rationally.

It's been a couple days and I'm just thinking about it a lot especially now that I'm stuck inside

Are you guys close? Do you usually play around with each other like this?
My sister and I hug/cuddle each other a lot. Sometimes we play fight or just lounge around on the bed and talk.
Can't imagine pushing her against an actually hard surface. Might depend a bit on height/angle, I guess, but it doesn't sound comfy.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sho_sho_lwlw__6f9d1911a8ac709856501e6b592abbda.jpg (1818x1750, 499.61K)

I'd want to feel shocked but I've seen so much shit on this site I'm used to it now

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

has anyone here unironically done lewd things with their sister?

He's a beta faggot for not going all the way in.

Not at all honestly he just ignores that I exist and I feel like he looks down on me

My friend has. For me I tried to with mom