Age of consent

What's the age of consent in your state? Would you be comfortable seeing someone of the minimum age?

Attached: FE52F348-2065-4AC6-A8D9-73FBABB91BE8.jpg (620x393, 47.57K)

17 here, and yes I would be. Someone a lot smarter than me who has done loads and loads of research has determined that any girl age 17 or older has enough agency to decide for herself whether or not she wants to fuck me. Why would I discard that educated and researched decision?

Red state supremacy!

>18
No I wouldn't be comfortable with someone at that age as I don't want an std

Sixteen in my state and no I would not be comfortable dating someone who is young enough to be my daughter.

Why not tho? If you can pull someone from her prime years, why wouldn't you? Sounds like copium.

>18
I would love to date someone in her 16s

All sex outside marriage is illicit. All sex within marriage is licit. A man is ready to marry when he can support a family; a girl is ready to marry when her father decides she is.

Age of consent only makes sense in the context of, and is made necessary by, a society that accepts sex outside of marriage.

I do not condone any illegal activity. Don't at me, moderncucks.

im from a 16 state and id probably do it but im 24 (about to turn 25) so those days are done for me. Girls in their 20s are pretty hot still

go practice illegal entrapment somewhere else you asshole

Attached: 1613854788935.jpg (221x228, 11.69K)

Because he's a cuck who has let feminists shame him into "dating his own age".

Speaking of, have you ever thought about what Romeo & Juliet laws reveal about boomoids? Boomoids don't mind child sex whatsoever; what they mind is age gaps. This legislation is proof of this.

Boomoids are pedophiles by proxy. The only non-pedophilic position on child sex is a hard no.

i agree with this, wudn't because 16 yr olds aren't viable marriage partners.

When does she become a viable marriage partner? After a few dozen other men have had their way with her? History strongly disagrees with you.

>what they mind is age gaps
As an older male (of jealously lower value) I am acutely aware of this and their obsession with it. I've only seen it on the internet. I've hoped to see it in real life, but I can't pull a girl like that anymore, if I ever could.

>When does she become a viable marriage partner
At 18 when she is able to sign her own legally binding contracts. Prior to that her parents permission is required and who wants to jump though those hoops?

It's 16 (can legally sleep with anyone above 16 other than teachers) in all of New England (Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut). I wouldn't be comfortable with that though, I'm in my late 20s and social attitudes on age gaps, especially ones under 18, have changed dramatically over the past couple decades.

no it's just not viable in the modern age for this reason but other reasons as well, not worth the trouble

How old are you user? I have similar feelings

I'm 39 years old. If you can't understand the issues with that situation then I don't know maybe somebody should have taught you some better morals or something.

I agree, just teasing out the true reason. There is a difference between right/wrong, legal/illegal, and practical/impractical. Even though the law says this number, the prevailing cultural attitude (boomoid pedophilia-by-proxy) prohibits it.

I feel you. Shit, I'm 28 and I wouldn't date or fuck anyone below the age of 25.

being attracted to or dating a 16 year old isn't pedophilia though

Of course it isn't. See for an explanation of boomoid pedo-by-proxy sentiment.