HOW CAN EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT MEN ARE INCELS

HOW CAN EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT MEN ARE INCELS
I'm in college and every single "shy but cute" girl that I see has a guy.

Attached: 1643907505116.jpg (1959x1469, 619.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AeiI7FFN2LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't have boyfriends, they are side chicks to Chad or Tyrone but delude themselves into thinking they are his gf
>At work
>Local Tyrone I work with shows me his snap chat
>Scrolls for an eternity
>Every single person on there has messaged him multiple times throughout the day
>They're all female
>He tells me he picks three, makes one the main bitch, two the side chick
>All three are always convinced they're the main GF despite him making it obvious they're side chicks
>The rest of the girls will actually tell other guys they are in a relationship while waiting their turn

There are more young men then women.

Could be a "situationship". That's what they're calling a hot-cold relationship with Chad now a.k.a. being Chad's cumdumpster.

Attached: 1643835769782.png (875x709, 446.83K)

youtu.be/AeiI7FFN2LI

Top men are dating multiple women. I know several married guys who have girlfriends. Sometimes multiple.

Irrelevant

If he's high enough value, women are willing to share a man, and even lie to herself that she is his gf despite only being his flavor of the month

Women have many more options.

yah but when they turn 35 and have kids they're all ours. so we got that to look forward to!

Stop giving a shit. Eat healthy, work out and just masturbate. You don't need a gf, men are privileged. Women NEED to men, Men don't need Women, Women are just holes to be used.

If you are lonely just stop caring about looks then, you can find plenty of women in your league that are lonely too.

Women want men that other women want. So they openly hit on and chase after taken men. Losers like us, along with being unattractive genetic shit, are not desired by anyone. Women see us sitting alone in public with no friends and certainly no girls and can instantly recognize we are low value.

Thats my question, I never met a guy with a gf in college but never met a girl without a bf/husband
Now I've got a job and the pattern continues

>Women in my league
Ok what can a 5'4", 4/10 face man with aspergers get?
I tell you what, nothing, because I never got anything, I get mogged by skinny 6ft guys

This type of scenario is so foreign to me I cannot comprehend it.
I would feel so guilty if I had more than 1 girl because I am disloyal to both

thanks for related video

the worst part is those shy/introverted girls are going out with chad and i havent seen an exception to that rule yet.

A fat 5ft tall female from some third world country?

Because women age 18-22 get to date men 18-30 or even 18-50 if the guy is Chad/rich enough so an 18 year old guy is literally competing with 3-10 guys for every woman his age without factoring in additional competition for above average looking females. Being a young guy is hell I did not lose my virginity until 25

Lol cope I am 5ft 4 and white dating a curvy 5ft 6 white woman with huge tits and a thin waist (hourglass body). How do I do it? Have money

It do be like that. Women ruin everything and make it so every woman are always taken. But certain guys are single for years and years

why are you equating a shy and cute girl to a shy and ugly guy, cmon be realistic lol

both of those attributes are conventionally attractive ones for women to have and conventionally unattractive for men to have

You'll learn a lot about life in the next 5 years. Focus on yourself. Imagine trying to catch a cat you see, if you run after it, it'll run. If you have something to attract it, it'll come over. So work on yourself. If it's your game, cloths, muscle, career, money and so on. Never give up either, there will be a lot that goes wrong, just learn from it. The first girl that's into you, you will fuck it up.