Can't make it through a day without falling asleep anymore

>Can't make it through a day without falling asleep anymore.
>It happened after i ate dinner at 5pm today.
>Too unconfident and tired to ever work a job again.
>Can't figure out how to meet or approach women.

Attached: 1566503462168~2.jpg (394x394, 32.82K)

No one's fault but your own, but you're secretly amused at yourself. Hope you die in the streets.

>went for a nightwalk without checking my phone for 2 hours
>come home to family in absolute hysterics because i hadn't replied to their texts while aimlessly wandering around talking to myself
Everyone really is just waiting for me to kill myself at this point, like they actually expect it.

Attached: 1638607957022.jpg (1024x768, 494.44K)

>Too unconfident and tired to ever work a job again.
You are coping. Stop doing that. Get up and do stuff.

How is that coping, dumb nigger?

Don't expect him to rub two brain cells long enough to come up with a rationalisation for his boundless ignorance.

Don't listen to the lies. I am 31 and even thought it's very subjective, I sleep in the same pattern I always did, mostly dysfunctional. I do sleep better next to a partner though so I hope we can find girlfriends are some point. It's not over.

>rationalisation for his boundless ignorance

is it fun pretending to be smart?

You tell me, my oh-so sagely and educated philosopher.

>everyone's life problems are a result of their own actions

How do you explain children born with bone cancer mr.stoic? Your stoicism is just as retarded as his pessimism.

No, it isnt. It's hard work.

I haven't claimed to be smart. You seem very desperate to make others believe you are tho.

Call out one irresponsible loser, and the rest just come pouring out of the woodwork

Not an argument but you can keep on coping with your stoicism as long as you want buddy.

Coping with what? With the fact that I'm an adult and you're a perpetual child?

What makes you an adult? Having a job? I have a job too you dumb fuck. Doesn't make you special.

Keep coping by crying, cranky baby

You've yet to give an argument that holds its own weight in a conversation. So long for mr.responsable adult.

Maybe the human body can only take so much work. Once you get older its just over.
Im not sure how other people work like 50 years straight.

I wake up every morning feeling real bad. And i told my mom its a mental problem. And she said its not mental its a body problem
But i know its mental. My mind knows i sleep alone and it hates it. So when i wake up i feel like shit for like an hour or so. But it feels like really terrible. It makes you feel like you cant get up your too sick to work. Then it wears off in an hour or two.
Or they thought some random person killed you for fun .

If anyone would kill him randomly, it would be a nigger or a pack of niggers

>Can't figure out how to meet or approach women.
if women arent approaching you, its already over

work
smoke
sleep
get closer to 40

Attached: k.jpg (428x424, 12.65K)