>make a bunch of threads
>no replies
>respond to a bunch of threads with on topic discussion
>no replies
feels bad

Attached: 0.jpg (316x889, 211.65K)

Stop posting bullshit retard
Saged

Here's a reply for you brother and a short verse if you're willing to read it.

Attached: 3_John_1_2.jpg (1376x720, 79.87K)

I am a fembot.

Say you are a fembot before every post.

I'm not I'm posting quality on topic discussion but not getting any responses. meanwhile bait threads and replies often get tons of responses

The death of this board is sad, I miss when there was some semblance of discussion. Anons would post longer replies, and discussion could go on for a couple hours
Hopefully everything gets better in the spring, for some reason summerfags don't seem that bad right now

Idk I am able to get discussions on here pretty easily. Just say pedophilia is bad and you've got a 5 hour long conversation right there.

Bait posts are fun now and again, but serious discussion is very lacking.

If you want discussion, then for it to be meaningful both sides have to be willing to listen. For depressed, self-pity laden people it's often the case that they do not want to listen to other people. I notice this board has the lowest reply rate out of any board I've ever seen. Most replies are directly made towards the OP post and everything in-between is ignored.

I was talking about other boards by the way

This board has a terrible post/reply rate as well as post/thread ratio, so many replies with no (you)s and so many posts with so few replies.
Really speaks to how people just want to sulk in loneliness, as much as I try to talk to people here it's difficult most times the moment you don't post on the bait threads

>summerfags don't seem that bad right now
that's because it's winter.

I'm so fucking hungry but people are in the kitchen and I don't feel like interacting right now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

just bait harder.
like, op. you are obviously a nigger. just face it.

Attached: 1444422316985.gif (315x572, 94.94K)

every time i comment on a thread, it dies or ppl reply to like an hour later..
whenever i make a thread, i get two or three replies and then the thread dies..

Attached: 1642389399686.png (827x808, 801.52K)

>every time i comment on a thread, it dies or ppl reply to like an hour later..
>whenever i make a thread, i get two or three replies and then the thread dies..
i do get this when i have recently coomed energy

>make bait thread
>get tons of replies
works especially well on Any Forums and its a lot of fun

you should fucking kill yourself then

Attached: bateman.png (101x100, 25.58K)

No I shouldn't

Sensei bump

Sensei live

Stop thatt