Are there any fun multiplayer games or is it all just trash now?

Are there any fun multiplayer games or is it all just trash now?

Attached: 1639623146982.png (465x478, 160.35K)

as an ex-multiplayer game searcher, I would advise to stop searching and play visual novels instead.

I think Apex Legends is pretty fun plus its free.

It's all trash, I literally still play fucking Overwatch

Wow people still play it?
Thought I was the only one on this board.

Yeah, its kinda crazy cause it seems like no one plays it while it's arguably in the most balanced state its been in for a long time.

Tbf all I play these days is mystery heroes.

I think Teeworlds is pretty fun but it's pretty obscure and there's a small player base.

Attached: image_2022-02-03_221829.png (460x215, 149.91K)

>Apex Legends and Overwatch
Any suggestions that don't make my brow sweat and my stomach churn?

Attached: 1642881875368.jpg (640x345, 28.22K)

Team Fortress 2, get in community servers if bots still roam free.

I've tried to play TF2 multiple times over the years and could never get into it.

Attached: 1625518163626.png (546x459, 21.11K)

you could try growing the fuck up and realizing most games are the same brand of garbage

quake champions

depends. are you wanting to play with randoms, or a group of friends you already know?

>use community servers
hah, thats hilarious. good joke, user!

>mystery heroes
Yeah it's definitely a fun mode if you're not one tricking.

Do you play overwatch with guys from Any Forums?

i still play counter strike source and battlefield 4, but thats probably not the answer you're looking for. only other games i can think of are hunt: showdown and rising storm 2.
you ever played fistful of frags? i think thats a good game, its just pretty dead most days. a lot of the guys who still play are pretty funny though and most of them are incredibly autistic so you might fit in.

Attached: cMlklOY.jpg (2059x1620, 539.24K)

>realizing most games are the same brand of garbage
I didn't need this truth in my life.
>quake champions
Actually looks interesting. I'll give it a try tomorrow because it takes 12+ hours for me to download big games.
Randoms. I don't have any gaming friends.

Attached: speed.png (500x394, 218.72K)

Fuck no, I'm not even on here that often desu

Not playing more tribes when i could is a genuine regret of mine. Now movement shooters are dead in the water thanks to Valorant

>hunt: showdown and rising storm 2
I highly doubt my PC can run these games. Pic related.
>you ever played fistful of frags?
I have 250 hours in FoF. I used to be addicted to it and got really good. I haven't played in a long time.

Attached: shitbox3000.png (452x219, 48.43K)

i actually like halo infinite despite the lack of content. i was never into halo when i was younger so its kind of a new experience for me, don't know if that changes my opinion on the game. but its free and only 25gb or something.

>randoms
very few games are good with randoms. i enjoyed destiny 2 with randos before it went to shit

Eh, it's more fun with friends to fuck around on casual. I don't mind bots if we can kick them quickly, but some get easily irritated by them.
It's not something I would do, but it's there. Also, sandbox games are fun but then again, with friends.

wow player here
still shit

Checkmate is fun.

Team Fortress 2 is a timeless classic.

you might be able to run rs2, but damn i feel that. i used to have a similar build but just shilled out my wagiebux on a good rig last year.
you could run rising storm 1/red orchestra, i still think they're worth playing if you like tactical "realistic" shooters. other games that come to mind are hl2 deathmatch and black mesa's multiplayer.
>I have 250 hours in FoF
my nigga. if you ever got bored on a friday night, hop on. thats usually when the most people are playing.

>halo infinite
I do not meet the minimum specs, at least according to a quick Google search.
>very few games are good with randoms
I'd spawn in some friends if I could.
>destiny 2
My brother used to be pretty big into that game. He'd rage constantly.
>it's more fun with friends
See above.
>wow player
I used to play on Warmane's private WoTLK server. I always get to the point where I need to start gearing for raids and then I quit because it becomes a mindless grind. Then what happens when you get into the raids? More grinding.
Chess?
Boring. Tried it before.
>you might be able to run rs2
According to the Steam pages, I can actually run both of those games. I imagine it will look like dogshit though.
>i used to have a similar build but just shilled out my wagiebux on a good rig last year
I have to save all my money for an upcoming move and a 12 month stay in a vocational school. I probably won't have a new PC until late 2023 at the earliest. I probably will start playing FoF again. It was fun back in the day.

Attached: 1605808991860.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

This
TF2 and Fistful of Frags are the only multiplayer games I still play

>Chess
Is that what it is called in english? Yes. The game with the Horses, and the soldiers and all of that on the checkerd board.

>I probably will start playing FoF again
glad i could help at least a little. maybe i'll see you on there user and neither of us will even know it :^)

Attached: jackyute.png (100x100, 2.08K)