What do you hate most about life? (be honest)

what do you hate most about life? (be honest)

Attached: 1631486627136.jpg (1383x1037, 448.37K)

That we're conscious and self aware.

Bullies
Being horny all the time
The body being so fragile
The mind even more so, keeping a happy mental state is really fucking difficult
The fact that happy people get cancer while unhappy ones have to suicide or live for decades.
Whores that want to just hurt you just like that, because they're evil
Sex and sex havers, i hate them

Having innate sensations of envy, wrath, lust, covetousness. Fixating on transitory things and being bound to them. Not being sober minded enough to really see anything.

All evils in life emerge from the inherent competition for resources. So yeah, that.

It's not like the movies. People aren't nice.

>what do you hate most about life?
that it can pass you by without you even noticing it.

I wish. Instead it brutalizes me.

I hate (You) mostly

Pretty much everything about it is bad. Life consumes life. You get to watch everything you love get taken away from you as you degenerate and die.

being a pretentious faggot also Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

1. We don't know why we are here
2. We have to deal with tons of bullshit constantly
3. It's not fun.. it's fucking boring and always negative
4. Complaining or refusing this life = things will get 100 times worst so you are essentially forced to enjoy things that are not enjoyable
5. (the worst) if you kill yourself you respawn

Attached: dog find new friend.webm (400x300, 1.29M)

>what do you hate most about life?
Every fucking thing my nigga

Attached: hitler-negotiations.jpg (400x463, 34.32K)

being awake

Death of loved ones, i've lost my best friend recently, every day i think of suicide now.
He was one in a billion soulmate tier bro.
I loved him like a brother, and i know it's inevitable i'll lose my own family sooner or later.
Gonna kill myself this year on a shooting range, quick, painless.

Hope my parents will be able to cope and forgive me, i don't plan to attend a fucking funeral again, fuck this shit

Attached: comment_1642605067YIyheZvhpCJUTLERYcoNkk,w400.jpg (400x601, 46.94K)

You get punished for not having guidance.
You are forced to be inferior to other people who have more than you.
You are forced to be different.
You are forced to deal with stupid whores.
You are forced to struggle for things people already get or get easily.

>You are forced to deal with stupid whores
By who exactly?

My self.
I hate what I have done, and I wish that i would receive just punishment, though I am afraid of it.

>Death of loved ones, i've lost my best friend recently
mog me, i never had any friends
>Gonna kill myself this year on a shooting range, quick, painless.
based, im also planning to shot myself there but not yet tho

The fact I was born into this flesh prison, have to suffer a lifetime of bullshit then die, all for nothing

I didn't even realize how big part of my life he was, i've met him 10 years ago online, spent countless hours playing, drawing, streaming together and thousands of messages on skype, messenger, discord.
I've tried to be his guardian angel and contacted his brother incognito when i felt he might be od'ing or planning to kill himself, and he choked to death accidentally when passed out.
Real shit way to die, i see no reason to live, i always tried to cheer him up and tell him to live because life is gonna be okay, what a fucking liar i was.

Gun suicide is the best, guns are very hard to get in my country, but just offing myself on the shooting range seems like the best way, i dont cause guilt on others like tran driver, and no pain for me.

my mind, if only my mind was normal. i would have a normal life . now am stuck in this "hell" .

what have you done ?
intentionally or is it bc of illness ....