Why are the standards for trannies lower than real women? It's not fair. If this was a real woman...

Why are the standards for trannies lower than real women? It's not fair. If this was a real woman, she would be 100% a femcel. As a tranny, she's a tracy

Attached: 1643859683302.jpg (1080x720, 135.18K)

"why is higher quality liquid dung considered higher quality on the "dung" scale, but if it were put on the "precious gems" scale it would be abbysmal?"

This is your question. You are stupid.
Trannies are liquid dung. Nobody wants a good tranny.
Females, on the other hand, are at least not trannies.

>tracy
lold

many guys pick tracies over femcels so that's an example of high quality dung being chosen over a low quality gem

because most of the guys who want to date use want are dick. They will put up with shit for the dick?

tracy will probably be more relatable. the gender divide won't be there, even if "she" is a transwoman

just my assumption

>Tracy
I keked

>many guys
and do you understand how fucking stupid it is to start off this sentence like this?

no i dont understand. men i've liked from her have picked tracy over me it's true

i'd pick you over tracy, what's ur discord/email?

>many guys
>men i've liked from here
>... (which means discord fags).
any other constraints to the sample you wanna clarify? like for example, you having spoken to about 5 people from here.
what are these games? you just want the impossible. you want chad to fawn over you but without you putting any social effort in because you have anxiety and you the only sociability you're capable of is sending someone a message online and then swapping to a different app on your phone. most of your connections are parasocial and you invented the real reason no one likes you is something out of your control (your looks), instead of the real reason (you have a shit attitude and personality)

If that was a woman she would be 10/10. because she's a guy she's only 6/10

look at the droopy fucking face, every single facial feature is drooping

Guys who like trannies have lower standards and can appreciate more types of women. Also guys who like futa. I like so many body types for women because I've been conditioned because throw a cock on any 2D bitch and it sortve just works ; ) the thought of a """not so pretty""" woman or should I say..."""homely/casual girl next door""" look plus a penis sounds hot, women don't typically like that, women are against the idea of having more men who get turned on by practically every bitch with a pussy, it's kind of strange sure there would be more fags but women always win in the end. I guess it's cause stacy would lose chad to an extent.

Attached: EAAD91F8-4A5E-4A5D-ACB1-B43EE37928A2.jpg (600x692, 147.86K)

they don't but if it makes you feel better you can keep making up statistics in your head

>tfw no cute tranny gf

the ideal fuckbuddy looks like a girl but has a juicy dick that shoots massive loads of cum and bussy that likes being fucked

subjective and wrong

because they're exotic and rare. They're not exactly competing in the same market as bio women - they appeal specifically to bisexual men in large.

Attached: trans1.png (786x673, 888.45K)

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHA holy mother of LARP.

>femcel
doesnt exist your just a chad only roastie.

Attached: 1641283798184.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

Not the same person, retard.

girls with working vaginas can get pregnant and that's not a desired attribute for a fucktoy

>Whyy are the standards for trannies lower than real women? It's not fair. If this was a real woman, she would be 100% a femcel. As a tranny, she's a tracy

Attached: download.png (232x217, 11.92K)

It seems kind of weird to make fun of trannies for roping when wanting to kill yourself is like 99% of incels. If killing themselves all the time makes troons inferior, then incels would therefore have to be even lower than the guy in your pic,

no tracy can ever look as hot and vulgar as a big hairy fat woman. god I would love to sniff

Attached: 434325235.jpg (1000x750, 113.45K)

>Itt seems kind of weird to make fun of trannies for roping when wanting to kill yourself is like 99% of incels. If killing themselves all the time makes troons inferior, then incels would therefore have to be even lower than the guy in your pic,

Attached: 2074 - lgbt r9k 4chan acne clothes flag glasses hair heart i_love makeup nose_piercing smug soyjak stubble tattoo tranny variant_classic_soyjak.png (708x1017, 377.1K)

the incel -> tranny pipeline blurs the statistics a bit