Fembots, do you remember your chest before puberty...

Fembots, do you remember your chest before puberty? I'm interesting in hearing about how different it feels as an adult to when you were younger

Attached: 1643915765187.jpg (1632x2376, 421.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1643/89/1643890095607.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no women here user, only dudes.

Attached: 1643916156506.png (700x408, 377.75K)

Spreadsheet thread? Spreadsheet thread.

I've felt my imouto's chest before and after puberty, can say it's kind of a nice and wholesome feeling. Like a bird gearing up to leave the nest kind of thing. And no I wasn't molesting her, I've just happened to touch her body over the years.

This anime head looks less flat than others. Probably 3d model trace.
>as if I care at all

i dont really remember, but they were way better. as soon as mine grew in they got ugly and saggy. i would kill to have small perky tits, i hate my body so much

Attached: 17 (4).jpg (416x363, 22.01K)

Either that or a 3d model was referenced for it. I see what you mean.
The charm of 2d is in simplicity, I wish more people would understand.

>Waaaaaahhhhhh I get everything given to me but Chad doesn't want me. Waaaaaahhhhhh my life is so hard

I don't remember it that well, but they didn't feel as sensitive. And they were a lot harder, i could feel my ribs when i touched them.

Yes, it's really different. But the penis is definitely bigger

i dont remember, likely flat and boring

I used to use the spray tool showerhead on my flat chest/nipples in the shower before I knew what masturbation was. All I knew was that it felt amazing

It hurt both emotionally and physically to grow boobs. They have a hard little structure in them and if you lie on your stomach or get hit in the chest it hurts so fucking bad, it's unreal.

there is a painful stage, so no

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1643/89/1643890095607.jpg
they literally are shaped like hers, its ovar

bro you havent added me yet

this is a joke

maybe one day when i dont need two degrees of separation, so not any time soon. did ou miss me?

ask trannies, unironically

to be honest I don't think much about you, it's just a habit to shitpost when I see your name.

im honored and i dont think anyone does neither here or irl

>humble brag
The fuck outta here

well I told you before it's hard to make relations over some internet forum where the other person may or may not be on. Shit difficult.

now if you don't want to be forgotten, tell me something about you.

whatvare you talking about
those tits are extremely ugly

idk how much you frequent the site but people have compiled a few things about me already prior to tripping, but thats really off topic desu

im here like 2 hours once per week. And what the fuck is tripping, and I havent been on Any Forums for the last like 3-5 years.

its the thing after my name. i see then it doesnt really matter much