Why do females hate loli and lolicons?

why do females hate loli and lolicons?

Attached: 1643655913201.jpg (1467x965, 174.86K)

complete jealousy

Old hag complex

Based on my experience the only females who like lolis or lolicon were they themselves abused and exploited as a child.
I don't know why this is, but it's kind of hot in a weird way.
>tfw no survivor gf to reenact loli rape with

Attached: 78255685_p0.jpg (1000x1016, 138.6K)

im a survivor who likes loli lol

Explain your attraction to lolis then. Do you want to be the loli again?

Attached: 7dd6e2c4ea89c3550d39a9020817d2c5.png (600x780, 248.39K)

honestly i just think things like "im gonna pee!" (aka cum) or lolis not knowing anything abt sex and such are hot. probably because it reminds me of me.
i think i also just am fucked up sexually since i was so young when i was abused, so now i just associate being little & abused with being turned on.

Many such cases.
Since I have a boner can you describe the whole ordeal in as much detail as you can?
How old were you? We're you hairless? Do you hate your abuser? Did it happen more than once?

Attached: 028.jpg (1113x1600, 217.57K)

jealousy
/yzpKvT5M
lolichad server btw

Attached: 1643818814331.jpg (1776x2508, 295.01K)

i was 6, and it didn't stop until i was 12. i was hairless as far as i remember lole...i hated my abuser for a loooong time, but ive gone thru a lot of therapy and now ive made peace with it/him. it happened basically every day for those 6 years since he was my babysitter, and we would be home alone until my older siblings got back from their afterschool activities. im glad you have a boner :o

Why are you being like this? I hate how damaged girls find attention this easy

>ive made peace with it/him
the hell, how did he get away with it

cry

i never told anyone, and he was a family friend...still is. see him often, parents love him, he's at our family events. he's basically the last person anyone would expect to be a p3do

>male babysitter

Attached: 8AC6BAFE-4C85-4263-ABF6-D80903658917.jpg (1000x563, 60.69K)

Can i add you somewhere

How did he keep it a secret for so long? We're you threatened? How did it end? Could he go balls deep in your tight little cunny or were you too little? Was it ever violent? Did you feel pleasure? Pain? We're you coerced or did you do it willingly not knowing exactly what sex was?

yes, was a responsible type kid whose parents are friends with mine. he'd come over and watch me while parents were working/older siblings were doing their afterschool stuff

your parents are idiots

i don't really have much besides discord, and i'd rather not spread that :/

i mean...why wouldn't he? he was of legal age, and i was a kid...he would've gone to jail. i dont have too many memories of the whole 6 years, but i do know he basically thereatened me to keep me from talking. i still have a problem w opening up to people bc it was hardwired into me to not tell anyone anything. i dont like talking about the actual sex, doing so before has literally landed me in the hospital lole..but all i say is it was painful a lot of the time. i know there were times where id cum because i remember him praising me for doing so. i was coerced.

Because the lolis who are molested today, will be the foiids of the future.

And the retarded women you hate today were once molested as girls.

Basically lolicons are raising the very women they hate.

Attached: EA9E6624-174D-4558-8D2D-06696FD63FE8.jpg (250x258, 29.68K)

i hated them for a long time too for letting it happen to me, but then i came to terms w the fact that they really did trust him. they were overworked, and have 3 other kids besides me, and since im the youngest i just didnt get the same level of attention. but i know they didn't think anything like this would happen.

instinct to protect children even employing violence to do so.