uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/

thread question:
>type
>how kinesthetic are you?
Previous thread:

Attached: 1624347776702.jpg (1013x881, 194.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INFJ-T is hopefully first! \(^o^)/

>INFP
How can you be an amount of kinaesthetic? Could you repeat the question? I'm a kinaesthetic learner if that's what you mean.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c028 (v05) - p142 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.81M)

Why is it so hard to teach INFPs how to shuffle cards? What is missing from their mind to be able to compute real world objects?

UwU I won~!

>pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
7999 views! OwO

>>type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^7

>>how kinesthetic are you?
Almost not at all~! According to function tests, my Se is unused and almost nonexistent! :O When I tested my learning styles (in school/training), I got almost no points in kinesthetic! The only things in the category that applied to me were finding taking notes helpful and remembering of people first and foremost what they did (rather than what they looked or sounded like or what were their names)! :3

>I'm a kinaesthetic learner if that's what you mean.
How are your other styles? I'm primarily visual (high score), then auditory (medium or medium-high-ish? score), and finally kinesthetic (low score)! ^_^;

is this a thing?

t. infp who can't shuffle cards.

Why do you like A Centaur's Life? Why choose that of all things to base your avataring around?

INTP with 51% on intraverted, meaning im the best type

hi bpd infj girl here
how do i stop being clingy? all my boyfriends hate me now

>your type
>how do you define emotional maturity?
Please try not to read other peoples answers before writing your own, people tend to lose some of their own interpretation when looking at the general consensus. Its okay if there are duplicate answers

you probably aren't clingy. probably needy and some other personality issues

>your type
INTP
having the wisdom, experience and tools to recognize and deal with your own emotions instead of letting them control you.

istp
an even balance between emotional independence and openness

People have called me Si Dom before, but the thing is I am very indecisive to the point where I flip coins for decisions.

I was also incredibly lazy as a child and only gained a strong work-ethic through lots of thinking in the lockdown of 2020.

Just get a boyfriend that actually likes clingy girls. I've never understood people that don't like clingy people. I love them.

Attached: 1606175331446m.jpg (657x1024, 106.55K)

>Type
INFP/INFJ
>How kinesthetic are you?
I don't understand this question!

Attached: IMG_20210217_221150_078.png (463x512, 169.52K)

Did someone mention mentally ill clingy INFJ's?...Oh Didnt notice you *Looks in your diretion* Please dont mind my HUMONGOUS Ne-w and overwhelmingly MAS-Si-ve stack, impressive, I know you already probably cuming but seeing my Au-Ti-sm is gonna make you piss and shit too and not dont you forget how im gonna Fe-el all over your sweet, sweet hot as fuck Ni, oH yeah please PLAN HARDER PLAN OUR FUTURE MY Ni-GGER I HAVE NOW SET MY Si-GHTS ON YOU

HUNTER HUNTER, I SHALL SMITE YOU WIT HMY COCK OF THUNDER

Unironically just stop going for NPC's and normies lol

ftbt (first turbie best turbie)

>all my boyfriends
Figures you'd have multiple.

INTJ

Can they keep cool under pressure?

>your type
INTP
Not taking things at face value, being forgiving of others yet stern when needed, not making impulsive decisions, not using others as a crutch, etc etc.