See this dumb fucking roastie right here...

See this dumb fucking roastie right here? This bitch is fucking shitting up this board complaing about muh ugly while she would get 100s of simps and 100s of matches on tinder. Meanwhile her male looksmatch would get 0 matches and is probably deprived of any attention from women. Roasties live life on easy mode.

Attached: file.png (763x720, 446.65K)

This bitch is pretty fucking ugly not finna lie.

She's ugly but she'd easily get a date.

pretty cute actuaIIy

>hairline
male

the genderbender eggman pill is so fucking brutal, i cant take it bros. there is no justice in the world.

She's cute, her eyes look slightly bad in that photo. But she's really pretty ^_^

i just hate how women like this are calling themselves ugly or femcels or fembots for attention, while actual ugly women cant even have that anymore

I was right I was fucking right I am ugly and yall just lie and say I am ok to get something from me

Attached: 1643088412711.jpg (1170x1798, 1.14M)

actual ugly women can still have families, however

holy shit that is genuinely terrifying

>something from me
you know what these sick fucks want from you? try not throwing up after reading it a wife that they're attracted to and that they will love and cherish forever those disgusting incels should be given the chair for thinking like that.

she's not ugly. She's pretty cute.

Damn girl, no wonder you dont even have friends, better get that insecurity and mental problems checked

shes like a 7/10 in my opinion. no obviously ugly features. pretty much every poster here barring a 10/10 gigachad would date her and drink her bathwater.

Imagine seething so hard over one woman that you engage in targeted harassment lol. You guys are so pathetic

Typical hole argument. If you post your face on the internet you deal with repercussions you low iq roastie.

Attached: 1641278409251.jpg (647x1080, 239.42K)

yeah my mom and dad i guess. not trying to get pump and dumped into a single motherhood though

Then choose an ugly guy you dumb whore not a chad.

If she's a 7 out of 10 then i don't wanna see the 2's or the 1's

>well actually you are pretty cute, i wish you were my wife

>targeted harassment
good one

Attached: 1642095916406.jpg (640x640, 33.63K)

>If you post your face on the internet you deal with repercussions you low iq roastie
Sure but that doesn't make you any less of a pathetic loser

? how is she ugly. i'd consider it a fucking miracle if i got a girl like that to date me.

How is it even possible to earn the trust of an ugly female? I mean walk me through the process, as a thought experiment, what would I have to do to prove myself?

Yes she's really cute. a 7.5 for me. She will be even prettier with some makeup and a different hair style.
OP can you tell more about her?

Posting a picture of someone and making a post about them talking shit about them is targeted harassment yes

buy me a nose job and boob lift and jaw surgery to look like the stacies you jack off to i guess
they dont want me

she literally looks like one of those blended faces of all women from a certain region which would make her average not ugly

looks dead behind the eyes. would nope outta there

she's not average at all. the average woman isn't that cute, the average woman is unremarkable and most people would call her ugly/mediocre. op pic is above average lookswise.

I might be a loser but your an inferior hole attacking my social standing on r9k of all places kek.

Attached: a5b.jpg (663x1600, 236.42K)

>talking shit

Kek, look at how many simps are calling you cute, you dumb roastie, you are the prime example on why women live life on easy mode.

>I was right, I knew it all along!!
She said, disregarding all the other posts calling her cute. You're just mentally ill.

That greek roastoid has a really nasty roastbeef.

That's cuz you're a turbo beta. She's a 5 at best.

>buy me a nose job and boob lift and jaw surgery to look like the stacies you jack off to i guess
This is why orgasm control/chastity is the best fetish, it's a useful tool for pair bonding and establishing trust

>yall just lie and say I am ok to get something from me
Quite literally the reason society exists at all. Women who are less attractive than men want determine when men have access to her pussy. This access is why men strive throughout their lives. Without it, there is no overproduction of goods and services, only the bare minimum to survive. Mating and offspring are the reason you have value. Nothing can ever change that.

I'm not a woman though
I was referring to op, retard, obviously not everyone in this thread is taking shit

Youre getting trolled op. This likely isnt even her posting but someone else. No timestamp. Learn to not be a retarded faggot. Is probably what women hate about you.

Attached: E2C27081-04E0-4FEC-927C-360C0FEEA331.png (800x600, 62.14K)

post it, I want to see it

the OP says she can lead a happy life but willingly chooses not to. i dont know why you're trying to stick up for your fellow foid when she isnt even being attacked to begin with.

I highly doubt this is meant as helpful dating advice when she calls her a bitch and a roastie lol

She's got BPD eyes

>Is probably what women hate about you.
Shut the fuck up frogposting normalnigger. Women hate my looks and height faggot.

i am not girl in op, im

then why do you reject me?

Attached: 0003027917_001_20200821174908252.jpg (647x485, 182.05K)