Whats the closest you've ever been to getting a gf?

whats the closest you've ever been to getting a gf?

Attached: 7ueuPTc4.jpg (400x447, 126.19K)

A girl basically asked me out when I was 17 but she had a troublesome ethnic family and it's not something I could ever deal with as a high inhib white male. I just didn't need the shit tests, the seething cousins, the "banter". She looked nice, but it would never have worked.

Asking out a female acquaintance after we had known each other for two weeks and we enjoyed spending time with each other. I didn't know at the time that, to females, the difference between a boyfriend and a friend that is a boy is sexual attraction. And because I was only 5'9 and my facial geometry isn't very masculine, I stood no chance of my feelings being reciprocated.

>a girl asked me out
Lucky!

Attached: 1630317602050.png (601x800, 211.81K)

Right now actually. I've been talking with this girl for a little bit and I'm writing a poem for her where I confess my love to her this valentines day. I'm fully aware that it's autistic and what not but she's also a bit of a autistic retard. So I think it may work. Wish me luck bros

Attached: DFF7E736-69D9-4D01-B667-0CF54D78060C.jpg (1574x1680, 333.26K)

my female friend put her head on my shoulder

A woman asked me out on a date and I said that I was scared of people and that I didn't know how a relationship would even function, then I ghosted her and she tried to kill herself then moved to a different city and started dating a meth dealer
I regret basically everything I've ever done

I'm only 5'11, so I'm a ghost to women

this black girl wanted to get closer to me in 8th grade but I moved shortly after because my father got a new job.
She was nice and it probably would've worked out well, but I doubt a middle school relationship would've lasted for very long.
Wow I just realized how pathetically far that is from anything remotely close to getting into a real relationship.

I had a crush on a girl and so did my friend, she came out to me and I directed her to my friend, God only knows what happened (we went to different school districts shortly after)

working in a dead end job, with no skills, no future prospects whatsoever, entirely below average, talking about how this one time in 8th grade a girl might've dated me. I should kill myself holy shit

>have gf, she asked me, first for us both
>had a submissive fwb before tho

Before that a russian redhead girl I hooked up with during a school trip when I wad 17 and a holiday fling with a French girl when I was 15 . Rest were just a string of one night stands, not really any kind of intimacy.

Fucking hell, you are average and not in a place to complain lol.

No, that's actually really sweet. Just don't make it autistic, but a nice poem and chocolate go a long way. Good luck user!

I've had 3 girlfriends. 2 relationships that lasted 6 months, and my "current" one has been on/off for 5 years now. There's this other girl who I'm pretty sure is in love with me. I've been talking to her for 7 years but it's scary, cause if there's anyone out there who's my "soulmate" it's her.

I'm short and ugly. The reason she didn't reciprocate isn't because of your height or face man... And you shouldn't give posts like what that lady made any attention. She's very obviously bitter that she can't attract the men she wants to be with.

That's a solid move. Almost exactly how I got into my current thing, Valentine's Day chocolate and shoulder massage. You can do it user!

Happens to everyone, don't worry, you are not alone.

I'm shorter than you and easily attract women. You are lacking confidence, hence why you are a ghost.

Nah you alright. For me, it was being a SIMP in Highschool towards girls that treated me like a sad puppy. Got laid at 19, first GF at 21. Took me until 25 to be comfortable with women. You'll get there user.

Currently dating a girl for 3 months, we love each other, fuck whenever we can, talk everyday, even about future plans of being together... But she's still too scared to accept that she's my girlfriend and denies me when I ask, so I guess I'm Friend-With-Benefits Zoned. I've kept mum about asking her and I'll wait for Valentine's Day to ask again.

Got close a few times. Each time it crashed and burned (for the girls at least.)

Overall, the closest was a Paki girl I met at college and I got into a debate with her over pastries and told her I would show her what real "baklava" tastes like by taking her to a Greek restaurant in town.

I did not pay attention that when I picked her up that she was dressed up a bit. After that dinner, she got really close to me after. She used to tease me, get real close, lean on me, etc for a month.

I ended up doing nothing and thought "wow she likes to tease," it took another friend of mine to tell me that she liked me, but it was too late at that point. Oh well.

Attached: giphy.gif (200x240, 499.17K)

But user...you're a liar. Lying on Any Forums to gaslight robots is your hobby, man...

having a gf
twice

how was it user? as good as they say?

i genuinely think that no one has ever loved me except my family

never. women have always made it clear that they are completely repulsed by me, even though i never showed any interest in them to begin with because i already knew i was ugly as fuck and it wasnt going to happen. still didnt stop them from outright declaring that i was an ugly creep in front of everyone else.

>i never showed any interest in them to begin with
You had interest though, and they could sense it. Women are used to be hit on and flirted with by guys so much they see it as just being friendly, if you can't even do that confidently enough, then you seem unfriendly like a creepy incel.

Liked a girl for a few years back in 7th-9th grade, one time we were on a field trip and both got lost so we decided to walk together and talk about life
She said she wanted to become a dentist and have kids, and I said I wanted to be an engineer
Most likely she had mutual feelings for me
Still don't know why she liked me, I was very ugly and had no fashion sense as a kid, probably a lot nicer than I am now. I still cherish all of the memories I have with her and will never let them go.

Attached: 1628590285771.jpg (512x512, 59.78K)