How different would your life have been if you were attractive?

how different would your life have been if you were attractive?

Attached: C72B1874-D2B2-419A-8F15-3D9AB9BFC12A.jpg (2048x1695, 319.7K)

WOW these girls wanna fuck that kid

not too much since I'd still be autistic loser that lives in the middle of nowhere aswell as is physically incapable of drinking any alcohol due to having one kidney

you can be attractive and still be an incel

same or worse

I was this fucking close but then mom decided to get jizzed in by a nigger and ruin my chances

oof my friend, not a good look

hard to tell because everything in life would be so different
but if i was suddenly waking up in a chad body nothing would change, my brain is dysfunctional beyond repair and the blackpill rendered women disgusting to me and i dont want to interact with them ever

I reamed her but she'll never admit the mistake. She literally consigned me to a lower caste. I don't look half as good as she does.

I would have a lot more sex, and I would waste way more time with futile bullshit like sex. God blessed me with an average look. Now I can pay attention to what really matters.

Chads are the cursed ones.

fuck your mom.
you're a different species than her anyways.
you'll probably activate that carnal drive in her that got her pregnant with you in the first place.

You jest but I actually tried that multiple times throughout my life. Including recently. She won't.

I am attractive.
I have no problem getting girls.
I just have a problem keeping them around longer than 2 weeks or so because by that point they realize I'm a massive autist and become disinterested. I'd rather women be fully disinterested in me than constantly being rejected by women who approach me over time. It hurts the same each time. Being a Chad with diagnosed aspergers is hell.

>Being a Chad with diagnosed aspergers is hell.
You're no Chad, you're an attractive autist. A Chad wilfully dumps his gfs. In your case they lose interest.

Literally me, attractive but autismaxxed, everything depends in the charisma of the man, women never start shit. Hate them so much

For me, the left one is very sexy. Pale skin is very attractive, I want to touch her body all over

yeah fuck off youre just not as attractive as you think. i am a diagnosed autist and a 6/10 at best. ive had 2 coworkers ask me out and thats the only place where i meet women. my charisma is non existent, ive only been told that im mysterious thats it

70% of my problems would disappear, not even joking.

No longer a virgin, no longer insecure, depression much more manageable, no anxiety, successful relationships in my memory, the love of a decent woman in a long term relationship, 2 incomes to build a better future...
It would be great.

extremely different. being lucky enough to be born female but unlucky enough to be in the bottom 20% of attractiveness is such a cruel joke

Attached: 92837373.jpg (749x684, 69.45K)

You can still have had sex but be an incel right?

The problem is inside your head.

If you are younger than 35 and don't like shrek, you will find a decent dude. Stop being dramatic, just put a tiny bit of effort and you will get what you want.