Height on the internet

I wonder why girls are so obsessed with height on the internet, but in real life they seem not to care that much. I'm 6'1 myself, 20 yo pale boy with typical slim V posture and babyface. Irl girls are more focused on my face than my height desu. I'm too autistic to have a gf tho, so personality is the key from my xp.

Attached: 1582651840913.jpg (1203x1203, 373.03K)

>I wonder why girls are so obsessed with height on the internet, but in real life they seem not to care that much.
because irl you show your personality and how fucking desperate you are and doesn't matter your height they rather be with a 5'9 funny guy somehow cute than a 6'1 shy

You don't want a girl that is unattractive, women don't want to have children with a man who is short.

Just double down on video games and toys and never look back

Everything online is made up its all in our heads. This whole virtual world is a false experience like having a fantasy in our minds. Because of this the things we do and say on here are an expression of our unrestrained thoughts. In real life there are real factors and stimulus that make us change the way we act and think to fit reality. Online we don't really have that so everyone sets the standards they imagine they want. That's why you should never use dating sites meet people irl

because they can't see your rat face over text but they can perfectly envision someone tall when you say "I'm 6'3"

They're obsessed with height irl too but don't express it as much because it's rude and crass, the internet allows people to act as vile as they want with little consequence

Multiple different reasons.

1) not really applicable at 6'1, but if you are tall and athletic they are often too scared to approach especially if you are shy and don't look inviting

2) height is just the first criterium, you just didn't pass the other ones

3) 6'1 isn't that tall in the first place, depending where you are

They still select for it, they just don't tell you front up.

It wasn't even a matter of being funny in my case. Some girls really wanted/maybe still want to be with me, but I'm too autistic to accept the fact that someone is really able to like my looks and that's why I could not get into relationship mostly.

>personality
right user, keep telling yourself that

just combine what these guys say; on the internet people are less restrained so they feel less pressure to not appear shallow. that's why women are more open about their hate for short men online

Attached: epic_lulz.png (336x326, 138.14K)

Idk man I've been called a shota both on the internet and offline
Then again people sometimes look at me with pity too

Attached: 1642599965088.jpg (194x193, 6.58K)

wdym by applicable?

6'1 isn't really far above average. By itself it probably does not make you look too aloof or intimidating to approach. Obviously changes if you are gymmaxxed or have very agressive features.

I am a female, very short. 1,53. And welp, there is this young english professor at my uni, probably in his 30 ies. And one of the girls in my group, a very tall and cute girl indeed, showed interest in him, even if he was shorter than her. This made me realize there's still hope for some short guys. For example, my teen brother(18) is short (1.67) and I'm always worried about him, and his happyness. He always seems so bitter, and spends a lot of time alone in his room. I would like to be some kind of support for him, but he just tells me to fuck off.

Your brother might have hard times in this age. Keep him safe from retarded stacies.

>I would like to be some kind of support for him
You know EXACTLY what you have to do

It''s short women like you who are worst problem. Most of you treat men your own height like garbage, normalize heightism and then you pass on your short genes to your sons who have to grow up in a society that hates short men.

>1.67m
fuck your brother is in trouble these days unless he grows more, zoomers are fucking tall. I'm 1.75m in the US and that used to be average back in my dad's day but its short now. I hope things go well for him.

this, make sure he knows not to let foolish people get to him and hurt his self esteem

This. My parents would literally disinherit me if I had lids with a girl below 5'10.

I know. As a matter of fact, I had hard times too, and 0 support back then. Bullied by girls. Even by ugly ducklings. And I was completely alone. I absolutely need to fight the embarrassement and try talking to him more, even if now I moved out my shitty parents house... so it's even more difficult to interact with him than before. We aren't used to talk and open up...

>like you
Don't blame her. She seems sympathetic to us manlets.

>1.67m
>fuck your brother is in trouble these days
Fuck, that's how tall I am and my growth plates are closed. I am probably going to get leg lengthening in the future though.

>zoomers are fucking tall
Stats say they are barely taller than millenials, you just have a severe case of confirmation bias because of your insecurity.

I understand. I feel for you you had such hard times in your life. I remember when I was bullied for no reason too, but it was so long ago and it didn't leave any scars on my "psyche", hopefully. I hope you are in a better position right now.

I'm not blaming her personally, just informing who are the biggest pushers of the manlet problem: it's short women who discriminate against short men and then give birth to short sons, continuing the cycle

>confirmation bias
I think there is also confirmation bias in many women as many of them think the majority of men are tall because those are the ones that they all share.