Receive these texts

>receive these texts
What do you do? How do you respond?

Attached: 5C121C1E-0903-4E64-9D7F-18C289C82E89.jpg (1125x1436, 676.37K)

she wants to play fight

sorry miss looks like you have the wrong number *block*

Say "fine. I know you're doing this for attention anyways" and stop responding. Who the fuck sends 3 "don't talk to me" texts? If she really wanted you to stop talking to her, one would do. She's playing "hard to get". She wants you to "chase" her.

Don't.

i would reply "whore" and ghost her for 1 week. then i would text her back normally like nothing happened

Proper incel behaviour.

block her, i'm not going to play mind games with some whore who's not interested in me anyway

is that your mom?
some cringe shit like *snuggles in your armpit, looks up at you with doggy eyes*
to knock them out of their cringe shit

Wow you really showed her user

This is a tough man facade for someone whose really just to afraid to try.

Why would you block your own gf over this message?

Not really. Most women play games like this. Don't fall for it.

to assert my dominance

Depends on the situation, but generally it'd be either nonchalant or a bit rude if she's the one being the brat. Either way I'd try to "win" the conversation, relationships work on knowing when and where to fight your battles, she wouldn't post a picture of herself pouting if she's wasn't playing around. Deep down, she wants you to win the argument.

I have no idea. I guess you should know what you did and apologize in as brief a manner as possible?
I really don't know. I had one girlfriend like 8 years ago and she was really different from most women I've encountered. I mean as much as a woman can be within reason

Nothing, why I talk to imaginary people?

These imaginary people, are they in the room with us?

actually the best advice in the whole thread.
The way you win this is to get her to talk to you. She says she doesn't want to talk, so when she actually does talk it means you've won. Be a little rude and just ghost her and wait for her to blow your inbox up and come crawling back.
Do not under any circumstance apologize or lay flat. She clearly isn't very mad. Whore might be a touch rough, you might want to go with an insult that's a little more silly and innocent, like "poopface" or something.

Women are such fucking children, they want to literally act and dramatize their whole life like it's a movie
And there's so many women like this, shit is unbearable.

Leave it at that, and don't talk to her. Hell, I cut off a friend last night for her being a bitch to me after not remembering her work schedule; she's done it one too many times and I'm tired of being her emotional punching bag and her being a narcissistic piece of shit.

So play games with her and win. She's a woman, you're a man, how are you gonna lose? You're the worse than the type who ragequit, because atleast they try, you give up immediately, how can anyone respect you socially.

You gave no indication this was my gf. But I am mentally ill enough to do something like that, I've cut women I was seeing off for relatively minor things before out of paranoia

She's blatantly, outright asking to be overpowered by masculine attention in rough-rapelike-sex fashion.
AKA daddy issues. Run like it's the plague.