Prove to me female behavior is virtuous and not rooted in evil and hate

Prove to me female behavior is virtuous and not rooted in evil and hate.

Attached: download (1) 7.52.29 PM.jpg (225x225, 8.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_India
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you cant prove male behavior is virtuous
you are only bitching because you dont have sexual priority among women

Is this a trick question, if you know the answers or what could be the answers you don't need examples.

Easy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_India

Attached: b8b491399d2ba7318166048b3f284e90.jpg (640x322, 19.93K)

why are you asking me to lie to you user?

>you cant prove male behavior is virtuous
Men actually contribute to society

You can't prove any group of people is inherently virtuous user. Most people suck, and since 50% of most people are women, most women suck. Same goes for men

lots of women contribute to society
nurses
customer service
labor
are high contribution jobs held in large part by women

Are you retarded? You can't prove a negative

We are just animals and do what we do.

You are not asking, whether a cat is evil for playing with its prey.

Dude. The fact women are so selective is a good thing, it means fags get to breed less, be thankful people are trying to keep mental illness out of the gene pool. You, no all of us would've turned out worse if that wasn't the case.

That has no relation to the subject of the thread
user 1:
> prove that apples are not green
user 2:
> Well you cant prove that bananas are not green, you are only bitching because of your relation with apples

i believe its more akin to op saying
>prove red apples arnt black inside
and me saying
>you cant prove green apples arnt black inside how can i prove red apples arnt black inside
>then i explain why i think op gives a shit about red apples so much

childcare can be. too bad modern women hate it and have largely stopped doing it.

Ok, even by this terms, green apples were never in consideration from what OP said. So the fact that you mentioned them and the way you formulated it makes it look like if a proof was encountered by OP about green apples it would help you determine the proof for red apples, an ideia which OP, by implicilty making the distinction between red and green apples in regard to this question, dont seem to agree with. This means that, if you are engaging in the question in the questions terms and good faith, the burden of proof is still yours but now you should not have to prove that red apples are black inside, but prove that the proof for green and red apples is somehow related. Otherwise proving any of them wont have any weight on the proof of the other

>evil and hate
Women are probably not rooted in those things, but definitely selfishness and egoism.

Set forth a valid, workable definition for "virtuous", "evil", and "hate" that doesn't boil down to "I dis/agree with this behavior."

I have yet to see a definition of terms such as those that aren't simply expressions of personal preference. Without an absolute definition, you're basically telling people to explain to you why your opinion is wrong.

If you thought it was wrong, you wouldn't hold it in the first place.

yeah! they contribute things to society such as crime, rape, violence, war, and sex trafficking

lol
lmao

What about contribution to society is virtuous?

And assuming that contribution to society is by default virtuous, women contribute to society as well as men. Not only do women contribute economically, but the continuation of society is dependent on new people being born.

Since that is the case, it could be argued that women, by their very nature, possess a virtue that it is impossible for men to attain.

And even if you disagree with that, the question isn't "who contributes more" which, in your argument, is analogous to "who is more virtuous", the question is "are women virtuous."

Either way, using your metric of contribution to society as a yardstick, women are virtuous.

For what it's worth, I think equating contribution to society as virtue is ridiculous to begin with, but your argument there is just not cogent.

>What about contribution to society is virtuous?
Start with the greeks
Dumb argument

Females are not real. Therefore, female behavior is neither good nor bad.

>start with the greeks

Appeal to authority. And even if the Greek definition of society was virtuous, that's an apples and oranges comparison to society today.

this. the worst atrocities in mankinds history have been committed by men. women tend to be more selfish and have big egos, but thats because they get constant simp validation it didnt spring up out of nowhere. i'd say narcissistic but both genders are equally guilty of that.

dumb question & thread topic :)

Its an evil entity there to rob your light, when youre a Jew In 1940s are you going to say oh they are human just like us they are just blah blah, same concept with women, its pure evil, im learning to get rid of desire for romantic love

Its not an appeal to authority, the greeks talk extensively about how what it means to be virtuous