I will never forgive my mom for putting me on meds as a kid

I will never forgive my mom for putting me on meds as a kid.

Attached: 1643899463976.png (976x850, 790.93K)

I hate the concept of forgiveness in general. It's just overblown emotional bullshit that gets on my nerves. My mom did a lot of unforgiveable shit back in the day, and yeah, I get along with my mom now, but I still don't forgive her for that stuff. I just don't fuckin freak out about it or get angry about it. I don't talk to her about it, because I have before and don't see the point.
but the media and corny people tend to be like "you must forgive so that you can be free" and all this retarded shit that is just vague and ephemeral, doesn't really even mean anything to me. Yeah. Okay, I cast the "forgiveness" spell on my mom for her fucked up parenting when I was younger.
I just almost never think about that shit anymore, but if you asked me HAVE YOU FORGIVEN? Fuckin. No. That shit was lame as fuck and I don't forgive for that. Whatever the fuck that even means.
>but you're on good terms now so you forgave them then
No. I still think that shit was lame as fuck and I don't forgive them.
>so you're not free!
I'm not here sitting and stewing about shit that happened. It happened. I'm over it.
>*armchair psychology* MMMMM no you must harbor blah blah blah blah
Okay so I was fine, and now you're telling me there's a problem where I feel there isn't one. So now I'm kinda pissed off

Not OP, but pretty much the same here.
The concept of forgiveness means nothing to me, it doesn't even make any sense. Maybe from a legal perspective in that "A forgives B so now A can not punish B" kinda sense.

i WISH my mom put me on meds as a kid. just tried adderall and it was so nice, if i couldve had this shit prescribed maybe i wouldnt be a friendless loser today

Attached: 161938738282.png (340x325, 95.8K)

She was just trying to help. She did the best she knew how. I agree that no one should have kids though

You'll forgive your mom. Believe me.

Attached: a407285f-1a6a-40ab-94e3-a280127c2a76-tjndc5-5bhx9eaky46exaje6jw_original.jpg (640x853, 70.66K)

same
bitch gaslit me
meds from grade 3
couldn't even stomach them
BITCH I WAS SAD BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BEAT AND SCREAMED AT ME AND FOUGHT WITH MY DAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
OHHHH NOOOOO BUT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BRAIN
FUCK

kys tranny faggot fuck. ask your mommy for meds now, you're still a kid you retard

Ya, I haven't spoken to my father in 14 years and I don't ever intend to do so again.
>cheats on my mother
>Constantly tearing through all of my possessions trying to find something despite me being a friendless loser that never left the house
>going through every file on my computer
>constantly badmouthing my mother (who isn't perfect or even that great but she didn't do this shit)
When I told him I had no respect for him and wouldn't be continuing speaking to him he went on a long rant about my mother. Guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants and it somehow wasn't his fault, his entire life is cope.

im not a tranny or a faggot, what i cant just post cute anime girls? yeah im only 18, but ive been a socially anxious failure since 8. if my mother put me on meds instead of just ignoring it, at least that wouldve meant she cared

Attached: 993421.jpg (750x1003, 91.01K)

Which meds were you put on?

should should only forgive people who repent and in my experience that's extremely rare, don't think anyone has ever really apologized when they wronged me

Please answer my question here: Thanks

gonna have to go with this
deliver, op

Why do you want to know specifics so much?

>I will never forgive my mom for putting me in this world as a kid.

Attached: Georg Flöjden.jpg (400x400, 31.18K)

I'll never forget when my mom forgot to take her meds when inwas a kid.

Attached: 1642290936600m.jpg (1024x576, 48.4K)

Well what sort of meds were they? ADHD meds? Antidepressant meds? Antipsychotic meds?

OP confirmed faggot
nothing to see here
move along every1

>I agree that no one should have kids though
Try that for a generation and report back.

>dude the human race should just die out
So some other creature can inherit the Earth? Fuck that

The most natural instinct is to want to spread your genes as much as possible. Literally EVERY ORGANISM has this instinct.

>implying you havent moved on from what your animal genes desire
you are still a slave to your body and genes