>mom marries
>her husband comes with a side of daughter
>yay, now i have a sister, i thought
>she acts like a queen of the universe
>leaves her room only to eat/shower/go outside
>never does house chores, her room is a dump
>does your typical e-girl tiktoks
>radical feminist
>got dumped by her bf because she tried to cuddle with another guy in his presense, thinks this is unfair
>tried to bully me by making me feel falsely wrong multiple times
>for example, when i told her what do i make for breakfast (macaroni with cottage cheese and bananas) she acted shocked as if i said i eat babies

What do I do, frens? I always thought it would be cool to have a sister or brother and it was kinda lonely to grow up as a single child. Now I'm trying to befriend her and she is trying to avoid a conversation. Should I keep trying and hope that it'a just a phase or it's better to give up? It might lead to us never contacting each other when our parents die and that will be it, family is inadvertedly separated.

Attached: 97967DC8-0EEF-41D7-84FE-6D42F943F33B.jpg (720x1280, 144.73K)

You both sound underaged

Rape her to assert your dominance

Beat her up and take her phone
Her lousy attitude combined with the interwebs has created a stain of an existence
Act now or dwell on it forevermore

Beat it with your edginess, her father loves her and I don't want to become enemies with him, he's a cool guy.

no stop ttrying to be nice to a dumb low IQ cunt. holy fuck I hate you faggots so much. hei guys this gurl isbeing a bitch to me should I keep being nice to her? I am a dumb retard that has no clue about females but somehow cant figure out a bitch being a bitch to me is a waste of my time. me so stupid and virginal

thats you

oh not only are you a beta faggot nice virgin you're a wimp to unmanly to put a female in her place when she acts out of line.
probably to puss to raise your voice or correct her on her attitude. another lowly virginal beta male that will have to settle for a used up whore after she's passed herself around til 30 than settled for op relunctantly cuz he was the only geek simping for her passed around ass.

another failed male evolutionary dead end bitch made virgin dweeb

you're not even blood related who fucking cares

Go suck his cock too then faggot

maybe consider the fact that you're weird and leave her alone, after all you post on Any Forums ;)

ignore her and never lose your temper
if you are cool enough you can even be passive aggressive and put the bitch in her place but you have to be careful with that so that it doesn't escalate in a full blown conflict
generally you should let her know that you don't like her but don't make it obvious and don't say it directly
treat her like a bad person with whom you split the rent

She doesn't sound very nice OP. Unfortunately most girls aren't very nice anymore. It's probably best that you leave her alone. She's almost certainly complained about you in a group chat with her friends meaning at least half a dozen other girls your age also find you revolting.

Let her take the laundry out and then help her out of the laundry when she gets stuck.

and every one in this thread finds her revolting, I love the way the world works sometimes

>let's some guy fuck his mother
>let's the guy's bitch daughter bother you
Absolute faggot cuck.

If I had a sister I'd almost immediately get caught wearing her underwear and fapping in her bedroom

>never does house chores, her room is a dump
I think you have an opportunity here to really make a good impression on two people you actually seem to care about, if wasn't simply seetheb8.
Taking responsibility for what needs to be done around the house and developing a good relationship with your stepfather could yield one of two outcomes: either your stepsister will get with the program and contribute to the family, or she'll be further alienated, making her less and less of your problem.

Do what reflects well on you, if only for your own burgeoning self-respect, rather than how a relative stranger living under the same roof feels about you. Good luck user

Hop on test+tren, start lifting and transform into a gigachad who mogs his stepdad and makes his stepsister dripping wet.

Shit you are reasonable and have a good sense of oportunity
Im not OP but that was good

just give it up.
stop with the nice guy shit, you're so cringe.
the moment you start treating her like shit is the moment she starts being nice to you.
you're behavior with her should be you don't mind never seeing her again after one of you move out

>macaroni with cottage cheese and bananas
What the fuck, user.

This. OP sounds like a 15 year old who's pissy about his new sibling.