/incel general/

I made a mistake by not specifiying that this thread is for male VIRGINS who are involuntarily celibate. If you are 6ft + and 4/10+ you are failed normie and dont belong here.

Attached: st_elliot.jpg (992x744, 87.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/img-4848.mov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If you are 6ft +
Autistic tall bros are truecels , retard.

Because of the amount of failed normies and virgins in this thread, no non-virgins are allowed in this thread.
If your 6ft+ and a 4/10 your not allowed here. If your 6ft and under a 3/10. Otherwise you are a volcel.

Attached: file.png (640x704, 672.9K)

What if I lost my virginity to a prostitute?

Doesnt count if its paid.

I also got my dick sucked by some random drunk chick in a bathroom once. She had a boyfriend at the time aswell.
The only reason I didn't take her home was I feared that she'd throw up all over my place. Eventually later that night she did throw up at the party we were both at.

>/incel general/
isn't that the entire board?

Then your a failed normie.
It been overtaken by normalfags and roasties.

Im 5ft2 and 1.50/10 face and I don't hate woman

>tfw am conventionally attractive
>tfw I was ugly as fuck from age 12-16
>tfw developed autistic interests cuz of that
>tfw not autistic and weird enough to hang out with the weirdos
>tfw not normal enough to hang out with the normalniggers

who else here too weird for the normies but too normal for the weirdos?

Attached: 2CA6CFD1-0C6A-42D4-81DA-27507EC157E3.jpg (211x239, 7.47K)

same, I don't blame them, if I were them I wouldn't date me

>tfw would be tall for home country (1.75)
>tfw would be attractive for my lighter skin in home country
>tfw would be a chad in homecountry
>instead I live in Germany where everyone is above 1.80 and white

Is being a ethnic the worst fate for an user? I'd be a chad in my homecountry of turkey yet I ended up living in Germany instead

Attached: DB76509F-7EB7-4866-B110-8B45A5075E65.jpg (277x316, 21.97K)

>tfw samefagging roastie trying to ruin r9k threads because she cant post images on crystal cafe

Attached: a9843y79y27y.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Josh Mundy general

Attached: C6957EEE-5496-4DB5-9F4C-E945DD167220.png (640x1136, 1.88M)

Hi Elliot! I'm sorry I can't post in this thread as I am not a virgin anymore. I am so glad that I found the location for a few of your videos, the ones where you are praising the setting sun. It made me feel again, as if I was meeting you in person. Now I am revitalized again to feel an urge to do all of those things I was going to do inspired by you. They do no include killing anyone, do not worry. Now I leave the virgins have a chat.

archive.org/details/img-4848.mov

>Eventually later that night she did throw up at the party we were both at.
That is some true celebration of youth. Wow, virgincels are losing so much not having it!

if you are over 6 feet tall and especially white and over 6 feet tall you are a volcel, not an incel.

Not really.
Jake Davison was cooked and 6ft tall.

nah normies and foids infest this board and absolutely abhor incels. the worst part is they think they've always been here, that Any Forums has been their home board since ancient times. literally the jews of Any Forums.

and he admitted women hit on him. he's not a truecel, just some sperg who latched onto the blackpill because he was retarded.

He couldn't feel attracted to women.
That's all it was.

6ft 2/10 ethnic incel here
can't wait until normalscum come and ruin this general too :)

Attached: 1641999467062.jpg (1407x715, 214.75K)

why not looksmaxx and ascend buddy boyo, you already have a height most only dream of.

I love how this image has Adriana Lima, one of the most highly recognized sex icons in the modeling industry for 15 years, as a 9.

Attached: lima.jpg (1711x2048, 659.69K)

Nah incels make up a small but vocal minority.

Lmao, if you dont want to be an incel, just get some bitches. I am glad all of you faggots will never have kids