How true is the statement that most women, is not all, are bisexual?

how true is the statement that most women, is not all, are bisexual?
why does that happen?
fembots, are you bisexual?

I'm intrigued because that phenomenon seems to be something new that only apply to women

Attached: 1614551328142.jpg (976x850, 75.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_gap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fembots
dont exist, die frog post redditor, and all women are chadsexual

>fembots, are you bisexual?
I'm not bisexual nor am I attracted to either gender

Yes, I am bi

pretty much. the idea that women have a natural attraction to men has always been wishful thinking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_gap
men love women. women on the other hand can take it or leave it

That orgasm gap exists because a lot of men believe that stimulating the clit is an act of submission and scared to lose the respect of their women.

Otherwise you're right, women are not attracted to men and they would even prefer if the unwanted males literally died.

>That orgasm gap exists because a lot of men believe that stimulating the clit is an act of submission and scared to lose the respect of their women.
Exactly. Because most men have a false model of what intercourse and female sexuality is. The large majority of men believe women have specialized nerves in their vagina that serve as a mechanism for orgasm. Which would make sense, right? But evolution doesn't always work like that. If male libido is enough to drive intercourse and copulation then there is no selective pressure for a vaginal orgasm to emerge, nor even a female sexuality that compliments male sexuality.

The idea that women's sexual response is quite alike to men's, and that they have little penises that need to be stimulated, is unthinkable (and unperhaps unacceptable) to most men. Media lied to them. Culture lied to them. And women are pretty confused about their own bodies as well.

Most people are bisexual to some degree.

Attached: 5C301BC8-F185-44D9-87EA-4A75A286FB4C.png (800x559, 19.02K)

The statement is bullshit.
Most PEOPLE have the capacity to be bisexual if they practice and train it. But no, that doesn't mean they're bisexual right now.

It's a bit weird. I don't find male bodies hot or arousing no matter how fit or good looking they are. But I still only want to date men.
I find female bodies sexy and looking at them makes me want to touch and squeeze them, but not sure if I would enjoy sex with another woman. Licking and fingering isn't real sex anyway, it's kinda lame. What does that make me?

Women self-identify as heterosexual, because that is the social role they have been assigned and the function they intend to fulfill. But they have a latent visual attraction to other women that is stronger and more genuine than their culture induced attraction to men.

vaginal pheromones trigger a gag response from many women while men are almost always aroused by them. If you don't like the idea of licking pussy, you most certainly would not enjoy it.

A normal woman. You have a latent desire to penetrate women, but unfortunately do not have the prerequisite anatomy to do so (unless you have your clitoris enlarged). The part of your mind that loves women is a sort of vestigial that exists because men and women share neuro-anatomy. Similar to how men have nipples because women need them for breast feeding.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Never thought about it like that, but it makes sense. Evolution is fascinating.
But if both sexes are oriented towards finding women attractive, where do gay men get their like for male features?

100% true. If it makes their vagina tingle then it's good and they'll have sex with it.

Both sexes are oriented towards finding both sexes attractive, to some degree. Only the gayest flamers have never felt even one ounce of attraction to a woman, and only the straightest dudebro has never felt one ounce of attraction to a man.

>But if both sexes are oriented towards finding women attractive, where do gay men get their like for male features?
I have no clue. Gay men are an enigma to me.

Gay men are mentally ill. Simple as that.

Depends on the type of gay. I think some small amount of male attraction is actually pretty normal even for straight men. Greek philosophers made it a point to say that the young men were even better looking than the young women. It's not surprising when you consider that if it weren't fot your hormones men are definitely the aesthetic gender, built for physicality while women are giant wombs. You could say it's bisexual but then it's more common than people want to admit. Being attracted to normal, not androgynous men must be exclusive to the more real gays, so the bottoms and the narcissist types. They probably don't actually find hairy big dudes aesthetically attractive but must get off to the idea of being dominated in some way. It becomes mostly about the power dynamic, hence all the top and bottom talk from fags. I'm probably butchering it but the whole gay thing is more complicated than anyone wants it to be.

>so the bottoms and the narcissist types. They probably don't actually find hairy big dudes aesthetically attractive but must get off to the idea of being dominated in some way. It becomes mostly about the power dynamic, hence all the top and bottom talk from fags.
I think this is your strongest point in this post. In Any Forums+queercel sphere this is referred to as "meta-attraction". Basically, a male who has sex with physically dominant men, but the dom is really merely an accessory or "tool" for the actual sexual interesting of themselves in a submitting position and the erotic feeling being physically desirable. This concept is loosely related to autogynephilia.
>I'm probably butchering it but the whole gay thing is more complicated than anyone wants it to be.
Very true. Motivation, sensation, and identity are too complex for politics.

let me clean this up a bit
>an accessory or "tool" for the actual sexual *interest they have in imagining themselves in a submitting position and the erotic feeling being physically desirable. This concept is loosely related to autogynephilia.