It's so obvious now to me what's our problem. Our society has stopped believing in God...

It's so obvious now to me what's our problem. Our society has stopped believing in God. Gen Z is the first generation to have a majority of atheists. We practice hedonistic culture and satanic forms of "self-love" look at pretty much anything and now a days you can see through the satanic messaging if you're smart enough.

Attached: 1640569518825.jpg (828x614, 55.25K)

Yes it's all over, enjoy while it's still not hell.

No, the problem was social media and online dating. It's over the second that started getting popular. People live half lives in IRL and online in their online personas. They end up becoming soulless npcs who can't talk to each other and they welcome anything that seeks to control them under the promise that it will better "facilitate" their online existences
And this is just men.

The minds of women have been completely hijacked by this. It's over. Not a single woman on earth is immune, once she touches the internet, the human brain dies and she becomes a part of the whole.

If a benevolent father figure god existed, we wouldn't be in this mess.

>if a benevolent father figure god existed we wouldn't be in this mess
This mess is by humanity's own doing.

I am not responsible for being born into this mess and I demand the benevolent father figure to exercise some benevolence

God as 2022 is more than dead, religion was necessary

What happened is the worst fear of Nietzsche, nihilism, absurdism, kids of 15 are doing meth and getting into orgies, all their bodies ruined with piercings and tattoos, only thinking in hedonism 24/7, unless something BIG happens like a ww3 or a real pandemic, decadence will destroy humanity

It is the end of the world we are living in the book of revelation. Break through the illusion of change and progress. This is it, nows the time to start repenting.

God is not dead, people lost belief because their hearts have beem hardened as revelations predicted.

Im loving these Pro God anti-satan threads. Glowniggers are finally on to some new stuff
>they wont reply to this and the thread will die, watch

I'm not a glowie, is it that hard for you to believe someone still believes in God?

No, but I find it hard to believe who has been posting multiple topics relating to on racist weaboo hacker forum every 15 mins or so for 24 hours is doing so for genuine reasons other than divide and conquer or demoralisation or someone.

Are you referring to the semitic god, Yhwh? Strange. When you say society, are you referring to Israel, or european countries?

Attached: 1576097249662.gif (500x344, 618.49K)

The west in particular but i mean the entire world has lost belief

Social constructs are attacked everywhere

Why do you keep referring God with a kike version name? His name is Jesus Christ

Dude.
Without christianity there would be no "satanism" + think about it. All you do here on earth is for hedonism in heaven. (according to christianity, yes that pic)
Hedonism can be good or destructive. Good night of sleep or heroin addiction.

However I do understand what you mean. I call this "kali yugafication" problem with current society is sort of lack of spirituality but instead of coercing them to follow some narcissistic, power hungry and intolerant God, shouldn't we instead encourage people to look at the larger picture? Christianity does this somewhat but it also drives people into self entitlement, supremacy and intolerance. I'd rather choose to be blue haired satan worshiping pseudo-feminist than in the closet gay believer. In a way that satan worshiper is holier than person that is a hypocrite and an accuser. Many other examples but you should get the point.
Maybe all this could be solved if we legalized weed. It tends to get people all spiritual'n shit.

Attached: bustypipekon.jpg (646x900, 63.73K)

Europe was doing very well until the eastern desert religions began to infest her.

Attached: 1616197966791.jpg (640x462, 40.5K)

I think you mean Yehoshua, by his original name. And his god was Yahweh. These are jewish names, which is normal, since the religion is jewish.

Attached: 1638256637441.jpg (750x736, 99.57K)

You mean the joooos

Wrong, they aren't saying they are innocent. Most real Christians admit they are sinners themselves.

>If a benevolent father figure god existed, we wouldn't be in this mess.
>if god real why bad thing happen?
Really tired of this non-argument being parroted over and over again.

Its like people are totally oblivious to the downfall of man and sin. Nobody understands anymore and they don't care to understand. We truly are in the end times.