Do black girls usually like white guys?

I know two black girls from the usa that are interested in me, a white guy

Attached: 601D1F76-072C-4E6B-8202-1B0E3948B405.jpg (864x1200, 77.77K)

Rarely... they overwhelmingly prefer their own, but since black guys are fucking every non-black woman in sight these days some bitter, spiteful black f0ids have takent to spitesex with white guys and Asian and Latino guys.

this is unironically kinda a grounded take, although im sure some do genuinely like white men for oyher reasons

This. They call it divesting I believe.

I think some black women do kind of like the cuteness and loving nature of cute nerdy white guys if they've been badly abused and betrayed by their own men in upbringing, but overwhelmingly I've experienced near complete disinterest or outright hostility from black women despite being a pretty decent looking, tall blond and blue-eyed white dude.
I have literally never met a black woman who fetishizes white men the way some white women do black men.
I have literally never met a black woman into raceplay and most ghosted me or went ballistic when I even asked if they were into it.

the only black chicks i've hit it off with have been nerdy ones

Lol loving nature? I don't think someone that calls his girl a nigger the very second she mildly inconveniences him a loving person. That's why they are so scared to date y'all. Mexican due here and even I know that. Hell I'm not even sure a white can love a non white y'all will always call us some kind of slur.

dont lump me in with others man.... and I can point out shit mexicans do that make you all real sus to in life. so dont point fingers going le white man is bad cuz. fuck you for painting all of us with one brush

Nope unless you are like Joe Burrow

Black girls are awesome flirts but they don't do white guys

Bro painting everyone over with one brush is like y'all special move. No one is better at that shit. Hell I came to this site to learn about white culture and the very first thing I ever saw was a black child with his throat cut. "Lil Nigs career never took off" was written under it. Don't get mad at me because you think you're special for going against your people.

>nerdy ones

AKA the actual best ones

Despite what this site tells you, you have a bigger chance at landing an attractive black girl as an average white guy (or any race) than a wealthy educated black man.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.48K)

this so much. im a black girl, and sure white guys can be attractive, but they really do live in a different world. plus worrying that theyll call you a nigger and show their true colours if you upset them a little, or that they or their family would think less of you because of your race, or that theyre into gross shit like raceplay and will never see you as an actual human, makes it harder to find one youd trust enough to date

Wtf originari

>this so much
Maybe just stay in reddit? Also nigger

ill say this as much as i want to, not going anywhere. also reddit is literally as racist as here

I love using slurs so much

why is it so bad?
i dont know any niggers, but i call my faggot friend faggot and he is always ok with that

idc if some random person on the internet calls me a nigger, but if the person thats supposed to love me does, then yeah that would suck. especially if hes being serious, like we are in an actual argument. hed be basically saying he doesnt see me as an actual person, and that im just some animal to him. also if hes a twinky guy, your friend probs just gets turned on by it

You sound cute. I wish you could be a part of my life in a significant way. My wouldnt care about your color skin color. As long as you're not catholic then everything is fine.
Im slavic btw.

I meant my parents wouldnt care*