Femanon here

Penis inspections should be legal. As a society, we need to weed out the small cock loser men. I shouldn't have to deal with small penis suprises. You should've killed yourself by now.

Attached: 81414550_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 1.43M)

Start with half the fags in your Discord, ugly dyke.

too much to ask for one of them

>Femanon here
No one cares unless you post tits.

Benis size doesnt correlate with anything meaningful, whereas general attractiveness and signs of increased fertility in females have links to infant health and survivability.

Solution: strong eugenics plan for foids. Specimens that dont make the cut are executed.

Attached: 654e160e08b6ef8ab19f68137bb3eaa714fd631ab895d6bbfc4c38fcfd3c1be5.png (1150x889, 779.83K)

>'Femanon here' as the topic
trash content every time

Faggot tranny? Opinion discarded, suicide recommended although is inveitable.

If post penis, would you inspect?

Based, nona
Dicklets are worthless

femanons do not post touhous who are not cirno

You can inspect my penis with your mouth and vagina.

Sry but if ur female and unattractive you are not only worthless but actively dysgenic. Our forefathers knew what specimens deserved the most success by instinct.

Attached: EyzcsCgWUAAC6vQ.jpg (970x1200, 207.91K)

I'm only in support of this if it means small pps will have to be kept in diapers 24/7 with a state issued mommy gf and at the expense of tax payers, otherwise fuck off and go get beheaded.

ywnbaw
dont forget to dilate

ha no I would murder you. I wouldnt be kept in diapers and have a mommy gf dom me. I made millions in crypto and would not be part of your queer fetish you want to be forced into. fucking unmanly evolutionary dead end

wow user very strong very intimidating over the internet wow
>you want to be forced into
Can't rape the willing.
>queer
>unmanly
Projection.

Unattractive women still get to breed because men will fuck anything. Unattractive men, on the other hand, are truly worthless and only serve the function of cleansing the human genome from defects as they die virgins.

the only person who's a queer is the faggot suggesting men be kept in diapers. VERY homosexual wants you faggot. stop denying you're a queer with a fetish and going muh projectionz. I hate you dishonest faggots so much. dont you have gradeschool children to be grooming since all queers are pedos

Not my fetish, but the idea of dick inspecting a dicklet moid and teasing him for it, it is fun. I would stroke his cock and say how it is smaller than my fingers, suck his dick and say how doesn't feel my mouth and let him fuck me but not let him finish inside me and mock him. Though not with that bullshit of cage or anything, just let him have his way with me but making him humiliated and aroused during it.

queers need to be contained on their containment board and stop forcing their queer on everyone including children

"Unattractive" foids die out or reproduce at much lower percentages since male sexual strategy is to maintain adequate population numbers whilst ensuring premium specimens have the most success. Its why female attractiveness has been steadily increasing over the past few thousand years. The same isn't true for men because what females find attractive is irrelevant and not correlated with good genes. Just like the female orgasm, female sexuality is this regard is superfluous.

Attached: 1080full-vera-dijkmans (3).jpg (1080x1080, 60.29K)

Moids are so dumb, I am not a man or tranny

Then you should still go to lgbt because foid sexual orientation is a meme

I'm not interested in men or children, continue projecting.

You should be killed off, retarded queer.

Why? It is straight sex, stupid moid
Unless you are trying to imply dicklets are not males, hm
Fuck /tttt/