Be me

>be me
>eating cookies and milk
>playing minecraft

>be you
>not eating cookies and milk
>not playing minecraft

What are you doing?

Attached: cookies.jpg (4000x3000, 439.75K)

>on a diet because I'm fat
>edging to futa impregnation

Sipping coffee and playing WotR, tastes vary.
Well, actually I am more shitposting than playing right now.

i dont play minecraft because i think it sucks
i dont drink milk because im vegan
i dont like cookies much, i much rather prefer ben and jerry's non-dairy cherry garcia
i dont like red lights in my room, i just like the light from my single monitor lighting things
i have no wallpapers in my room, as im autistic
i dont use discord for anything besides talking with my accountability buddy about meditation. i hate all discord communities

Attached: 2.jpg (2404x3208, 1.38M)

Going to make omlette and drink milk for breakfast and start me day

Trying to pull my mind out of the gutter before it sinks into the depths and becomes unsalvagable as a result.

Attached: 1628923624605.gif (208x325, 84.11K)

god damn he is really eating cookies drinking milk and playing minecraft what can we do?

Attached: MV5BMGQ3NzJhMGUtMzNjZS00MjA4LWI0YTYtZDc0N2I4MzczYjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg (1998x1332, 376.9K)

>peak comfy
you've truly understood the best life has to offer, OP. I'll go get some meat and cookies here on my end, you've shown me the way.

Attached: 1626318319661.png (586x638, 329.66K)

minecraft is boring, only fun with friends which I don't have

>eating cookies and milk
I'm not 5. I bet you smack your lips when you eat.

Attached: unnamed (26).jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

Carrying heavy bags of sand and breaking walls with a heavy as fuck hammer. I fucking hate my life

Attached: 1640461978026.jpg (1280x942, 145.05K)

>eating storebought cookies
>not making your own
It's your own fault, really.
You could be better than this.
If you wanna eat sweets, at least make that good good for yourself. You are worth that much.

you are allowed to feel more "alive" than op though. nothing is more satisfying than rest after a genuinely hard day. the most euphoric feeling the body can produce is the release of pain.

they've given me easy shit for 2 weeks I want my job to start trying to kill me again so I can lay in bed on weekends and just be perfectly content to do that, no restlessness, just pure exhaustion and relief.

I can barely sleep at night because my back constantly hurts like hell, also I'm a fucking electrician this shit isn't my job. But because I need the money and my boss knows it, he makes me do all types of shit I didn't sign up for. If I wasn't a low IQ imbecile, I'd be a librarian or archivist.
When I get home it takes every inch of remaining energy just to eat and take a shower, I also have to keep listening to my boomer coworkers who hate me for being "too quiet while working". I don't feel alive, I crave death

Attached: 1641466956118.jpg (1400x1700, 239.32K)

I don't like the texture pack you use

Chilling with my girl playing Nintendo games in our pajamas lol

Attached: IMG_20220203_114520.jpg (1080x1395, 108.91K)

Is your girl 8yo or something?

Don't be ageist user.

Witnessed. user has truly made it. We will meet again in summer, winrar.

>accountability buddy
Do you not mean "Accountabilibuddy"?

>What are you doing?
Drinking coke zero, eating nachos and watching videos.

Going skiing in an hour