What is your honest opinion of muscular women?

What is your honest opinion of muscular women?

Attached: 0caa36f69705e533ff03e72ec00324d6.png (700x1400, 728.03K)

The ideal woman. A muscular women is smart enough to think about her own physical well-being beyond being a thot.

Attached: aggressive sexual behavior.jpg (840x720, 117K)

Makes my pp big

Attached: 1643530759506m.jpg (652x1024, 74.44K)

why do i have to have an opinion on everything
just let me be

I like muscular women but abs on women look unnatural, they look much better on men

They hot i guess
But they still wouldnt fuck me regardless of my opinion on them

I want to be pegged and spanked on all fours by one while calling her mommy.

Attached: Goddess Rapture_YJ2nmEqZybxiHejIlpL9.jpg (900x1200, 258.66K)

It's not attractive. Excessive muscles is a masculine trait, and I am not attracted to masculine features. It says a lot about your sexuality to be attracted to muscular women. Yet another way to be gay without the guilt of admitting you're gay.

Love it when women take personal responsibility for their own health instead of blamimg some jew for poisoning food and not exercising as to why they are lazy and fat.

Two words - they are disgusting and repulsive.
They look more of a man. It is a transgenderism tranny, propaganda.

Find them incredibly arousing and the fact that my gf is very hesitant to join me in the gym despite all the support I have and will give her and is starting to spout HAES stuff to me is very much making me less attracted to her

Attached: url(12).jpg (750x1003, 54.67K)

Disgusting after a certain point.
Slightly toned is nice. Anything beyond that is as much of a turn-off as fat girls.

May as well be trannies

I can see the appeal, but I'm more of a pic related kind of guy

Attached: 1640788140260.gif (249x300, 84.9K)

If they get on anavar or other forms of juice they are effectively having male HRT so kinda are

Extremely hot and cute in fiction
IRL they can't have real boobs past a certain point, they may become sterile, they act overly masculine, and they STILL have the same standards and problems as regular women, if not more so.

Would date a fit girl if she didn't have any of the above issues in a heartbeat though, even if she's only slightly toned, I need a gym partner that won't flake.

Attached: FGTXbwJUUAIBYWv.jpg (2731x4096, 1.05M)

Interesting and attractive. Makes me want to see her feminine and cuter side even more

Depends on what you mean by muscular, bodybuilders nty, but fitness chicks absolutely. Alot of girls are fragile and I nearly break them while trying to be gentle. Satisfying yes but I could get the same satisfaction being really tough on a Fit girl, she would probably be more used to the pain and would love me throwing her around, slapping her and bruising the cervix which usually girls are hesitant about.

They are incredibly hot.

gross. women are meant to be soft. men's muscularity is gross too now

I like them and I think it would be hot if my mom was more muscular.

I like the art but irl they arent as good.