A man's attractiveness to women peaks in his mid-to-late twenties. If you haven't made it by then...

A man's attractiveness to women peaks in his mid-to-late twenties. If you haven't made it by then, it's almost certainly over.

Attached: 1643862017636.png (400x400, 259.67K)

>posts 56 yo hottest man alive

false. women want me more since i'm in my 30's

women fuck most in their 30s

Ewww. Thets when they start tonget ugly

I should correct myself, a man's attractiveness to young women (which are the hottest ones) peaks then. At 30, 40, 50 so on you'll be pulling older women, which aren't as hot. If you aren't a Chad by your late twenties the chance you'll get to slay prime pussy is slim.

Attached: mewhen.jpg (559x549, 28.25K)

you seem to project a lot your tastes and generalize a lot. i'm nearing 40's and hot early 20's look at me dirty hungry.

False, a man only gets more tail as he ages and accumulates more wealth.
Tiger Wood's only mistake was marrying; if he didn't, he would just be a Bruce Wayne playboy

he made ahole in one

I have literally never seen a young woman lusting over a random man she saw that was in his 40s or 50s unless he was a rich famous actor. The kind of men they see IRL that they want to fuck are young Chads.

Cope, most old men aren't rich or famous. Young men are stronger, have fuller hair, more virile, more powerful erections, more energetic, better skin, more fertile.

look again. why these threads btw? do you hate older males or something?

probably got cucked by a 30s or 40s dude.

You liar. Where do you see these 20 yo women?
Where? How do you mix with 20 yo , while you are 40s?
Who's gonna believe you that? You go both to college or what?
If you do, they will all look at you as some freak.
WTF are you saying? Where do you see , interact with these 20 yo? Where. You do not have access to them.

Bullshit. Hugh surprisingly not a Jew Hefner lost his virginity at 22 and it was not until after his marriage failed that he started pound bimbo pussy on the regular. What matters most is that you establish yourself as someone mature and successful when you get older and you can still fuck bitches of all ages.

Attached: 8DEC3F52-5B61-4E17-A20D-A367902E47C1.jpg (1200x900, 104.2K)

Because it is an illusion that women like older men. Really a big misconception.

If you have not gotten laid by the end college is it over for you.
You lose the most important thing - access to girls.
You can not longer mix with them, interact with them.
Where are you gonna meat that many girls, to have access to them to chose and pick from them, Thinder?
HOLY SHiT! You are delusional. Dating apps are joke. Most young girls never use them to really meet anyone, they only use them as a game, fun, attention, boosint ego means.
Nothing else. You need live contact to talk, interact with that person if you want anything else , more to happen.
If you have not gotten your wile by the end of college it is over. You will never get one. Never get laid out of love.
Fuck prostitution it is a disgusting thing for sick bastards.
IT IS OVER!

bullshit, men are always attractive to women

Attached: r9k1.jpg (1200x630, 47.28K)

Dating apps are only used as a serious source for meeting with men, fucking with men, only by damaged women. Old whores, roasties, single mothers, who look for beta buxer to raise their bastards and in returs to pay him with their pussy.
It is called domestic prostitution.

Just have a look at young girl preferences, age preferences.
They all want, all maximum 5 years older guy.

Another thing. There is this thing called bitterness of life.
The older you get the more bitter and jaded you become.
The more interaction with people you have the more you get hurt by them.
So talking to a 30-35 yo women and a 18-20 yo one is not the same.
The older one will have doubts, defenses, walls , shells that she has built onto herself as a protection from the evilness of this world. Because life is shit, bitter, and evil.
It damages everybody over time.
So only the young one look at the world with pure eyes with no back hidden thoughts. Only they are joyful, happy and full of life.
So the older you get the harder for you to make any friends and talk to any people at all.
It is part of the shit called life. It happens to everybody.
Some try to avoid it by marrying young. But because of the neoliberal individualism, teaching people to be egotistical narcissists and selfish their marriage falls a part usually in the next 5 years especially if they are poor and they have the stupidity to conceive and have a child.

In looks yes, but women find status way more attractive than men do. That's why guys can peak in their 30s, not because of looks, but because their status peaks then when they were losers in their 20s.

If you're a dumb Chad, you will peak in your mid 20s. If you're an ugly guy pursuing a good career, you can peak in your 30s if you make it since there's little difference in a girl's mind between a 4/10 and a 3/10, but a huge difference between a poor, college student and a millionaire.

Attached: feels1.jpg (724x724, 74.13K)

>the most attractive women (ages 20-30) rate men between 23 and 30 as the most attractive

you literally proved OP's point retard

Status is cope though, the woman will never feel lust for statusmaxxed incel like she does for dumb chad.

Not only that, but the statusmaxxed incel will feel resentful towards the hot woman because he was ignored by these women when he was young and he'll all kinds of weird complexes that will fuck up his relationships.

>mid-to-late twenties

post hairline manlet

>These coping old geezers
Enjoy your hair loss, erectile dysfunction, and back pain.

Attached: eYUZa_Am.jpg (400x400, 38.27K)

lmao i'm 20 and 6'5", my hairline's pretty good now but probably gonna go to shit soon considering my dad and brother are both balding hard