We all know ISFJ is the most common type, but what is the mbti type of humanity? My vote goes for INFJ...

We all know ISFJ is the most common type, but what is the mbti type of humanity? My vote goes for INFJ, because our desire to dream and see beyond our current material conditions is what separates us from animals. Thoughts?

PS: What's your mbti type user?

Get Typed:
sakinorva.net/functions
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

MBTI 101:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
MBTI 102:
jungiananalysts.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/C.-G.-Jung-Collected-Works-Volume-6_-Psychological-Types.pdf

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
9axes.github.io/

Previous threads:

Attached: INFJs be like.jpg (628x480, 122.33K)

humanity is xSxJ. the destiction between animal and human is pointless. everything is as basic as your lizard brain comprehends. it's a pointless endeavor to theorize. there's nothing beyond the lizard. your higher brain developments that give you thoughts are an illusion and everything is simple function.

Attached: 1624284189942.png (300x494, 48.64K)

I'm an undiagnosed autist and I experienced a lot of trauma and I also have OCD about people being hurt after my dad died in a car accident when I was 14 and I also feel like I'm an empath
Recently discovered the concept of Empathy for objects which is basically misplaced empathy for objects, where you feel upset about the objects state and it's future in a way that's kind of like empathy for humans
Apparently that's an autistic trait
Recently I discovered the story of Misha the soviet olympic mascot and it made me upset considering how the soviet union collapsed and it seems like such a happy bear I can't help but anthropomorphise it and think about how upset he is now, the proud and happy bear who loved his nation now reduced to destitution, probably trapped in some cruel circus where he gets laughed at and treated poorly and starved so he can perform tricks :(
Thinking about it now is making me tear up
t. former INTJ now INFP

Attached: 1616846664642.jpg (482x672, 242.84K)

Just saying, adding /mbti/ to the subject field might make these threads more discoverable.

That could explain why it's so dead in here.

>Values are feeling, not thinking
This is a common misconception.

Values can stem from any judging function.

>OP fucked up the thread this bad and is still up.

NGMI.

I hope you have a great day, /mbti/!

Attached: er.png (746x694, 326.65K)

>mfw various test
>still INFJ
>want to be ISFP because kevin durant is that personality type

am i the only retard here?

I actually tried to delete it out of shame but it didn't work for some reason

Can't delete it after 45 minutes up or if you have a repost timer currently up.

I know that, it's what I meant

>but it didn't work for some reason
Then why didn't you say that but instead said this?

as in I tried to delete it within 45 minutes. around 15

>INTJ
>In an abusive relationship
>Too obsessed with my self-image to leave, despite being aware of this

Do you perhaps have a ban on one of the other boards, a VPN, an ad-blocker, or are using a phone?

can somebody post the chart to compatible personalities?

No idea, never left my own part of mbti, cause the rest consist of cucks and subhumans anyway.
>INTJ
>larp as ENTJ when I need to
>ENTP is funny, but nothing esle
>INTP is a strict downgrade from the above 3

All other types aren't worth a mention.

Just become the abuser.

just found it but i remember there was one with draws and shit

Attached: 2357234183.jpg (1185x1541, 303.41K)

>ENTJ liking INFPs
Eh...

>but what is the mbti type of humanity?
INTP, obviously. Our one singular aspect that has elevated us above animals is our ability to actively think internally on new innovations and inventions and how they could be used effectively making their own systems internally then trying them out in the world externally until we get shit that works.
Even if all but one of us lacks this, as most do, that one still has a chance at coming up with the next leap simply due to their brand of autism. Even if they fail at it a billion times and succeed once that's all it takes and the billion failures are billions of data points for further study so they still produce fruit for the species.
Monkeys, elephants, dolphins, gorillas, cats, dogs, and bears all have what you describe. Hell, most do that's how species spread even occurs.
The ability to stop and go "huh, wonder what's over there." Is by no means special it's basically a prerequisite for life. Even brainless single cell organism manage it.

Imagine not being an INFJ

Imagine being and F type.

You could be Ni dom but without the F-luff