Tomorrow is my birfday

Tomorrow is my birfday

Attached: blini cat.png (775x805, 321.87K)

i hope you have a happy birthday anonomouse

Are surprise parties still a thing or did that fad die in the 00s

hey user, i hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow. congrats on staying alive for another year.

very cute gura

happy birthday user

Thanks bros. I'm going to get a big stinkin' BBQ dinner and read some VNs
I dunno, but I have no friends, so if someone "surprises" me in my apartment tomorrow they're a burglar and they're getting fucking clocked in the temple with my chair leg club

Attached: pbqt bday.gif (180x331, 168.91K)

happy early birthday user friend!!

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 101.15K)

Thank you user, y-you too

Hope you have a good birthday tomorrow brother and get plenty of gifts, God be with you.

happy birthday ohpee

happy birthday.
i spent my birthday here and on tera online in the hang out space in velika. it was chill.. there's lots of new people now, it's kinda weird. someone took my spot.. you should play tera too then we can be tera friends.

I played TERA for a bit and made my character a hot blonde dual wielder of some kind iirc, last thing I member is killing some spider boss and then getting bored and quitting. I have like 200 days played on OSRS though

i can't afford runescape it costs money to unlock all the features and stuff=(

Ew stop being poor

i got injured at work and lost everything. i wasn't poor until this year. fuck you.

hbd bro

Oh. Sorry. I hope you can get some kind of worker's compbuxx or get back on your feet soon anony

Attached: uhhhhhhh.png (500x337, 174.77K)

god you're such a bitch

sorry to hear that user and a happy bordday to you :D

thanks for the information asshole, I await you with a party hat inside your walls.

Don't look under your bed tonight I got a surprise for you

My goodness, I love blin cat, and this picture captures the exact emotion from the original picture. Happy birthday OP. Quality pic