What was the greatest achievement in human history?

What was the greatest achievement in human history?

Attached: 1627329660879.png (720x480, 757.1K)

The printing press.

Space travel. There's only one frontier left. Our future lies among the stars.

Attached: 1632692325208.png (680x645, 401.99K)

heat food

The atomic bomb.

vtubers and soijaks

Attached: gg.png (360x450, 204.31K)

the internet. it's also going to be the most damaging thing to humanity if it's not already. that said i think the cheeseburger is also the greatest thing ever created from a subjective point of view.

The Holocaust, the ultimate achievement will be when we finish the job, humans could live another 500 million years and nothing would top that

beautiful and glistening gemerald of the highest caliber

Only correct answer is written language.
Everything else derives from that.

trains were our greatest invention, after that nearly anything was possible.

Hrt. Doesn't get any better.

Going from hunting nomads to property owners that grow their own plants and raise their own animals.

Changed everything on the spot. Dramatically altered the course of human history and how we interact with each other.

Attached: Neolithic000851.jpg (800x577, 181.39K)

PizzaHut pizza

>What was the greatest achievement in human history?
>was?

i dont know because im not a historian

but i can tell you the greatest achievement in human hisotry is going to be recursively self-improving artificial intelligence

Attached: 1475279333649.png (1376x1124, 137.96K)

get fukt untermensch

Attached: me.png (1388x2420, 135.75K)

going to the moon and launching the international space station. space is impossible to survive in, the most hostile environment possible. but humans found a way to do it almost indefinitely (minus long-term effects like bone loss)

>he thinks we went to the moon
fukin lel I bet he thinks gravity is real

Kek at the space fags in this thread

>IQ 300
>spends his time on shitholes like this even going so far as to draw little mspaint edits
rather like AI, if you lack motivation your intelligence counts for nothing, but boy what a shitpost

the moon landing is a fake conspiracy to distract you. real truth: the sun is cold