Self love is satanism and actually promoting pride and love of satan. Love the Lord and thank God for your blessings...

Self love is satanism and actually promoting pride and love of satan. Love the Lord and thank God for your blessings. Not love yourself and take credit for God's plan.

Attached: Capture.png (765x549, 589.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/thanissaro/metta_means_goodwill.html,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is evil.
Satan is good and honest.

your IQ must be double digit, if it took you this long to figure that out

they're trying to get you from worshipping and loving God. They want you to love and worship the self.

satan is the father of lies
God is righteous and just

It depends on the type of love, there's an egotistical self-serving love and then there's an unconditional true love, you could describe it as good will or agape, it's fine, necessary even to love yourself in this manner otherwise it wouldn't truly be unconditional and therefore universal, even Christianity would support this.

satanists support self love, to justify their sins. People don't want to feel guilty for their sins, they don't want to repent to Christ for the things they've done. That's why I run in fear from God I don't want to take responsibility for my actions.

In the bible it states that in the end times people will worship the self.

Attached: Capture.png (1039x259, 21.43K)

And this is how you develop a self hatred complex, not for me thank you. I've felt enough guilt in my life I'm not going to be shamed or gaslit anymore, not even a new age spiritual cringer btw, you just don't know what you're talking about. Look up agape and read this accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/thanissaro/metta_means_goodwill.html, it is in no way mutually exclusive, to have good will towards all, you have to have good will towards yourself, there is a huge difference in what you're referring to and what I'm talking about.

Attached: E4_vWvCXIAMup5Y.jpg (1136x1040, 519.31K)

Loving yourself as a father would is not satanism. You can treat yourself well without being retarded and worshipping your own thoughts. Or at least some people can.

this guy gets it, that's exactly what i mean op, don't get into a spiral of self-hatred, guilt, and shaming that so many christians do

Everything is an act of satanism and corruption in some way. The only escape is death.

>Guy literally talks about seeing a snake in his room
>not satanism
Yeah ok. You don't have to hate yourself, have you ever heard of being selfless? You get better happiness out of truly loving other people.

>le edgy satanist bro

Attached: v49rvqi0wei51.jpg (291x283, 20.48K)

It isn't truly unconditional and selfless unless you have goodwill towards yourself too. You realize that don't you? Like I said look up what agape means, how can you have unconditional love towards others if it's not towards yourself as well, that makes it conditional, does it not? And that means it's not agape, do you want me to get into the myriad of issues this leads to like guilt-tripping and shame?

I have no great love for myself I am but a creature of the earth and to the earth I shall one day return. To love ones self is obscene but to be prideful is natural.

Attached: turnajova-zbroj.jpg (730x517, 315.98K)

oh and this means it's not selfless either, you have to have goodwill towards all including yourself, only then is it truly selfless because there's no boundaries and duality that causes the self

>There's a red satyr in the core of the Earth and he wants you to engage in positive affirmation, and that's a bad thing.
>A giant golden Jew who lives in the clouds who actively hates you, wants you to love him or else he'll send you to the core of the Earth with the satyr that promotes positivity

Sure. Makes sense. So hell is just a lot of Tony Robbins-style self affirmations? You're on fire but you have to repeat "It's not about getting what you want. It's about experiencing what you really need by becoming more"

Attached: CPDV11675750.jpg (750x634, 101.95K)

then you better stop worshiping satan, bro

So you're telling me that being happy and satisfied is the work of Satan? Are you trying to make me a Satanist? Because it's working.

Who tf cares? I hate myself