The searching a gf/bf grind is so tiresome

the dating game is so tiresome

is a schizoid low-energy submissive gf that likes games and/or animes too much to ask

i just want a SO to enjoy the silence with...

Attached: wp6719336.jpg (1920x1080, 310.7K)

women are practical in their mates and have narrow preferences(chad). men are designed to reproduce many times a day, so they have more varied tastes.

i dont even like sex that much mate. if she didnt want to have sex i literally wouldn't mind kek

i just want to cuddle, be comfortable around and dominate her

>i dont even like sex that much mate. if she didnt want to have sex i literally wouldn't mind kek
women like sex. she will find another if you can't satisfy her. Women are practical with their mate selection.

the she can find another and stay with them lol. if she has a really high sex drive she wouldn't be a fit for me. best i can handle is medium sex drive

the reason you are single is because your expectations are unrealistic.

it is like asking for a dog that speaks a human language.

If you do not generally meet baseline criteria, her subconscious that she has evolved over millions of years simply won't find you attractive.

yeah, then i will just die single. literally prefer to be alone then to be with someone i didnt like

I doubt you are happy. Very few men can be happy without living up to their subconscious expectations of masculinity because they don't feel fulfilled.

Kinda like putting an animal in a zoo that looks like a prison cell vs putting it in a realistic enclosure.

I think you are seeking a mate because it'll be like a drug for you to help cope rather than a companion.

What I mean in this is the following
>men evolved a subconscious over millions of years of evolution
>evolution can have genetic behavior that helps us gravitate towards certain ways of behaving or acting which in the end make us feel fulfilled in our role (evolution isn't a conscious being, so its only way of directing us is this 'fulfillment' process for behavior)
>you generally cannot live a life that doesn't live up to more traditional elements of masculinity and be personally happy with yourself due to how your subconscious works
>in the same line of thinking, a woman will not be attracted to you or want to remain with you for long due to how her subconscious works in selecting mates.

I advise you to lift weights, pursue hobbies like cooking, etc. and seeing how that alters you. Worry about a girlfriend secondary. It should be more of a companion that can help boost you along on whatever you were already doing as opposed to an end goal in itself.

literally diagnosed with depression+schizoid, i really dont mind being alone. went 3 months during the pandemic without talking or seeing any1

no, thank you. would literally prefer to die kek

you are depressed for a reason. Everything can be quantified.

You are using it right now as an excuse not to change your situation.

sure sure, thanks for the insight random internet guy that knows better about my life than me and a psychiatrist

i'm literally talking to the god of armchair therapy

Op don't listen to normalfag platitudes, if you genuinely believe this there are other paths to life, learn the four noble truths boyo you don't need to conform if you don't want to. There's more to life than muh evo psych and shii

99% of people live average, bland, generic lives. I know more about psychology than you and assuming you are in the 99%, you don't have some unique life that makes you immune to psychoanalysis.

Why are animals in concrete cages depressed and animals in open enclosures more happy? It's because their subconscious evolved in a way to favor certain environments and to favor living in certain ways.

You are actively putting yourself in a concrete cage and yes you're depressed. 1st world nations are more depressed than poor shitholes because of this reason.

"and my psychiatrist". all i said was conclusions taken by my psychiatrist, which studied medicine in the best university of my country

not only delusional and narcissist, but also semi-illiterate that can read full sentences. must be sad being you

Hello gf here. I weigh about 200lbs I hope thats okay

kek. that would unironically be okay, i literally wouldn't mind if she was obese if she was like i described

>must be sad being you
coming from a guy who is admittedly depressed haha

I used to be borderline elliot rodger and fixed my life by understanding psychology. I hate to use the word 'incel' but the community is 100% in their observations of how society works because it is basic science. The same science can fix most men's outlook and general happiness.

>which studied medicine in the best university of my country
and yet he can't fix you or make you see basic reality

YES, SOOOO TRUE
studying psychology in the internet is way better than getting a medicine degree and studying even more to become a real psychiatrist. why dont he just fix every1, just give the same retarded generic advice to every1, surely it will fix them!

>coming from a guy who is admittedly depressed haha
wow really smart, being depressed stops me from identifying sadness/depression in others. great logical deduction! you're brilliant bruv

you don't need a degree to always validate common sense and practicality.

Here, I'll sum up your doc's life so far
>got a degree
>said you have depression
>"here, take these pills to numb you to your situation instead of fixing it"

drown in your mud. I tried to offer real advice that helped me go from socially stunted depresed elliot rodger mode to well adjusted. Bye

great deductions! only thing, he not only got a degree, also got a doctorate. Also not diagnosed depression first, but tried to study the cause why i lack so much energy, which he learnt by talking to me and not spouting just bullshit right at the start.

"Here is pills to numb you to your situation", surely all depression pills work like that! not like i take medicines that do the opposite, like effexor XR and Concerta, which make people more agitated and anxious if not properly dosed and accompanied by cognitive behavior therapy.

fr now mate, you're just spouting bullshit not knowing what you're talking about. you're not a psychology cause you read some articles in the internet. you're just a dumb fuck thats discussing irrelevent shit with another schizo in Any Forums, your time is that worthless.

also not socially retarded. people would think i'm an extrovert, always take leader roles cause i trust no one else to do it.

well, but that doesnt really matter to you. you just like to put everything in the same little box that is your mind and delude yourself thinking that you know everything, that skirmishing through the internet is superior to years of studying and experience

not gonna reply anymore to you. no point in screaming the obvious to someone that's completely out of their mind