ITT post soul crushing responses

post things people said in response to you that were crushing
>user, you keep asking what my status is with other people. to be clear, i only really like you...
>"yeah i figured" (smirks)

Attached: patient.png (860x985, 219.96K)

>at least i'm not dating somebody with braces
>at least i'm actually able to get a girl to date me
still hurts 12 years later, fuck you luke

>I don't love you that way

Attached: 1462514519167.png (498x520, 18.37K)

I do not "get" what happened in this story, OP.

school shooter vibes

Damn that's rough. I was told i have rapist vibes. I think school shooter is even worse

I heard my crush in college screaming at her roommates the day after we went out
>HE'S SO WEIRD
One of them was actually trying to salvage the op.

I get this one from literally evrery single girl ever
>You scare me a lot. I'm afraid you'd rape. I'd be down to fuck with you but I can't trust you, I think you're gonna kill me or beat me up if I'm left alone with you
Or a variant of this. Fucking sad

(said behind my back to someone else)
>*laughs* What a retard.

Sometimes the most soul crushing thing is when the people around you just dont say anything at all.

You message them directly, try to talk about stuff or whatever and they arent into it and they'll tell you to look it up or something.

People dont engage each other anymore, they justs hit post at each other untill they get bored and abandon each other for new temporary entertainment.

I don't want to live in this world but here I am.

Attached: 1637965218661.jpg (500x500, 31.91K)

Also said behind my back to someone else
>you know user, right?
>oh, that faggot?

Make friends in real life instead of the internet, you sperg. I'm tired of hearing you zoomers complain about how cheap e-friendships are. Like no shit, they weren't even a thing 30 years ago but now all of you autists act like it's the only way to live

>I have some bad news... my dad just died
>my dad had a stroke
>my friend killed himself, I can't have anything *soft laugh*
3 different people within the span of a week. Very funny as I am improving and feeling happier and then 2 friends has deaths and the other is probably going to die soon. I tried to shoot myself but the gun jammed. Sometimes I think I should've died and that is why bad things happen. Like the universe trying to correct things by bringing tragedies to the world.

Attached: f89.jpg (680x378, 25.29K)

I'm 30. Back in the day people on the internet didn't throw each other away so easily. It's the smartphone fueled addiction behaviors that have ruined everything. I noticed it early on in mmos, that people wouldn't use it as a social thing because they were so addicted to making their numbers go up.

But there was a time where you could make friends in those things. Now everyone is on this autopilot infinite pleasure seeking circuit.

I hate it so much, and real life is just as bad.

Attached: 1624225729781.jpg (564x422, 34.27K)

The only things I have to look forward to on the horizon are a) a world-ending apocalypse or b) death by natural causes/suicide/Kung Flu/etc.

You may not live to see the end, but you may live to see the golden age. Times like these can not go on forever user.

I was told that but also, serial killer, robot and alien

>my brother is so ugly, he'll NEVER get a gf!
-older sister who was on the phone, didnt know i was there since i was laying down playing with toys. i think i was 5 or 6 at the time

Attached: 1642825917628.jpg (400x400, 27.79K)

>"i love you"
>"im sorry"

was she proved wrong?

People said I looked like an alien lol. They also said I was a school shooter, and they believed it too, because they would go out of their way to be nice to me and then call me a school shooter behind my back. Annoyed the hell out of me. I never even hated any of them, I was very agreeable back then, idk why I creeped people out.