Things have gotten so bad that I've turned to voodoo to try and make things better...

Things have gotten so bad that I've turned to voodoo to try and make things better. I got into contact with this woman from Mississippi. She's very attractive, a young light brown skinned woman with long wavy hair. She gave me a few rituals to attract money into my life and fortunately all the things I needed just happened to be in my house. I did about 5 or 6 different rituals. My hands stink of cinnamon, coffee, dirt and wax.

This is my last resort.

We'll see how this goes.

Attached: FD4F6434-3129-442C-BADE-87FB0EC5CD59.jpg (897x866, 64.14K)

Based, get on /x/ bro. You are on the cusp of unlocking true wizardry.

As a practitioner of magic, maybe I could give you some advice? It shouldn't take 6 damn rituals to attract money, for one thing

She didn't tell me to do 6, she just told me about 6. I did them all.

It was so weird, I had to prove my lineage to her before she even told me anything.

I mean, one should suffice. When you are trying to put all your energy into different spells, your result isn't going to be focused and energy is going to be all over the place.

Well I'll try again this Sunday. She said the best days to do them are the first of the month or on the first Sunday of the month. I'll try the most memorable one and focus on that one.

Magic isn't real retard

if she is light skinned she does not know the true magick

Sunday is a beneficial day, as is Thursday. Green and gold are ideal colors. Have you thought about working with Saints? Even nonChristians can work with them, but you would have to be comfortable with praying and giving offerings. St. Jude was good to me, but I still owe him. There are lots of magic ways, hoodoo and more, to get results. Can I ask what you did for the spells? I would personally suggest a petition paper.

Believe what you want, I know what has worked for me.

My dad, who I haven't spoken to in a week, is randomly sending me pictures of job applications at 9:20 pm when he'd usually be sleep by 8:30. He has no idea of my current situation. Strange.

Attached: 188FF112-8D5F-4873-9D35-047881BBA6B1.jpg (750x958, 426.08K)

Magic is absolutely real and I pity you for being such a sorcerylet that you can't even bring your will to form with basic everyday shit.

>magic isn't real
Magic isn't. Magick is.

Attached: Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png (869x1104, 438.95K)

Messing around with demons is only gonna make your situation way worse pal

It is real, but OP is gonna find out the hard way not to fuck around and find out with that stuff

Attached: abecf536-4fc9-4014-a7ba-81897a492967.jpg (1024x1017, 63.58K)

I wouldn't call the energies in voodoo "demons".

It's demons bro there are no "energies"
You'd better hope whatever bullshit you're doing doesn't actually work

You seriously tried voodoo before reading The Bible? NGMI

I'll keep you updated. If you don't see a thread of mine in the coming month or so, then something bad happened.

It isn't going to do shit user. Voodoo isn't real.

First voodoo, now demons.

None of this shit is real. Life is boring mundane meat-and-bones-and-rocks. I'm astounded people can believe in this stuff. Grown adults! You may as well be believing in vampires and leprechauns.

How come I've never seen a demon, or a ghost, or any of that shit, ever, huh? It's because I don't believe in it.

Ok, thelemite