Fwb wanted to have a poly relationship and I asked if we could have a monogamous relationship she declined and said she...

fwb wanted to have a poly relationship and I asked if we could have a monogamous relationship she declined and said she loved me but wanted to see other people while we dated and that I could also meet other people was I in the right for breaking it off?

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30.25K)

damn right you are, good work normie.

Attached: 1242623753566755647811.jpg (832x886, 94.75K)

i dont feel chad I feel like shit

You did good. She was probably already fucking another dude and wanted your permission to be open about it. If she wasn't fucking him, she already had him selected and was waiting to pull the trigger. Good job not becoming a literal cuck.

i think i would be okay with my partner doing things with other people online but not irl

she said that I could see other people

i cant user the sex was just so good but I guess I did right. still hurts like a bitch

normgroid problems

I still consider that emotional cheating

LARP. She wouldn't call that "poly" to see other people on the side, that'd be an open relationship and someone considering it would use the right terminology for it.

idk i'm very sexually open with people online and a lot of my friends i still do stuff like erp or sending dick pics with

irl stuff feels a lot more intimate and special. maybe i wouldn't be okay if they told people they loved them or something but i don't care about a tit pic here and there to some horny loser on discord know what i'm saying

it may feel bad now, but just know that you did the right thing. I'm proud of you user

>was I in the right for breaking it off?
Yes. No use in hanging on to someone who is not willing to be exclusive

>still hurts like a bitch
Yeah unless you were cold and strictly sex-only from the start, you can't avoid it hurting. But a girl who wants to step out on you like that never had any respect for you in the first place. Bitches want to have their cake and eat it too, but it's the responsibility of real men to keep their bullshit in check, or at least not let it ruin their own lives. I can't say much to assist, apart from saying I think you made the right call, and I think at some point down down road, you will agree with me.

Yes, you did well. Never deal with those types. Your soul will be crushed and you will die alone if you accept it.

thank you guys this was the first time experiencing this this girl made me feel shit like I was back in highschool again I feel like she did this to lure me into this sick poly bullshit

whats more fucked his how she recommended we go poly and then I said lets stay fwb and she got emotional about it because she wanted it to be more then sex but i wouldn't agree unless it was monogamous obv it was to much for her

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.33K)

You hurt a girls feelings more than she hurt yours. You accomplished something few men ever will, something with great valour and excellence.
You may be a massive fucking normie for even being able to form a relationship in the first place, but you are a normie who is based. You made the right choice on your own from pure instinct, Godspeed.

Attached: 1242623753566755647844.jpg (600x450, 49.34K)

Yes obviously, what are you stupid?

I would have gone for it, I inevitably cheat on my gfs anyway and I assume they are going to cheat on me (sex addict, not capable of trusting women) so this seems like the only sane way to conduct an honest relationship.

>fwb
>relationship
>monogamous
I am not sure you, OP, have any idea what these words really mean. Stop using them

Yes, the fact that she doesn't know how shitty even suggesting that is is a red flag.

So you weren't exclusive before that conversation? If not, who cares if she sees others? You threw away a fuck buddy for...some reason. I don't know, but I'm sure plenty of incels on here will applaud you now that you're sexless again

>was I in the right for breaking it off?
100% king. if you found another side bitch to fuck in that "open relationship" your fwb would be absolutely fucking seething.

Attached: wanted to have her cake and eat it too.png (571x109, 15.94K)