"Nice guys" are disgusting

"Nice guys" are disgusting.

Attached: 1643823600500.png (800x1200, 751.08K)

I would give a shit but I guess I'm a "bad boy" because I don't give a fuck what a woman thinks is or isn't disgusting. Get the fuck off my board.

>black and white thinking
>the post
Yeah instead of dating a confident nice guy, date a nigger brain criminal.

Reminder that women feel trapped in absuive relationships because they refuse to be with someone who would not physically abuse them for no reason.

Attached: diply-so-if-there-is-any-women-who-feel-that-7445498.png (500x742, 149.47K)

Do something better with your life then posting cringe nigger

they forgot to add
Bad Boys: will probably beat you
Nice Guys: will probably not beat you

Why are there so many non-nice guy related traits in the nice guy section, as well as many positive traits that aren't exclusive to bad boys in the bad boy section but not in the nice guy section?

I hate myself and the person I became, I hate being so alone.
But not for a single moment do I wish to become the soulless psycopath this kind of crazy bitches desire. If that's what the average woman desires, then fuck them, I rather die like this.

why? why why why why why?? why why why????
why? i dont get it? why?

why is domestic violence wrong? fucking cucks. i hate cucks. if she agrees to it. if she consents to it, why cant i slap her until she cant walk?

why? why is consenting domestic violence wrong?

fucking cucks, dude. ruining relationships because of your stupid incoherent fee-fees. these are the same apes who eat meat and laugh at morals

i hate cucks

incels and beta orbiters used to be nice guys, as in "i'm a nice guy who wouldn't hurt her, so why does she go for the guys who hurt her instead?"
but being nice and polite isn't worth much on its own
alphas/chads used to be called bad boys

>but being nice and polite isn't worth much on its own
A truly nice guy isn't nice because it's profitable. It's the way they are.

that's true. they called themselves nice guys but they did tend to fit the profile in OP's image

A society that expects good people to behave like martyrs can't act surprised when they end up kn a world full with selfish people and assholes.

It's true that good actions come from the heart, not with an expectation of a reward, but you won't get a lot of those of you don't incentive them in any kid of way...

>but you won't get a lot of those of you don't incentive them in any kid of way...
Yeah and they incentivise the opposite instead, unfortunately.

>ALPHA MALES DON'T EXIST!!!!
>Heh, but I do like "bad boys" teehee ;^)
shut the fuck up woman

Attached: 1621267745294.jpg (632x832, 74.13K)

>show emotion on front of a woman one (1) time
>you're now a nice guy faggot pussy forever in their eyes
Why
I actually just want to be nice to girlfriends at times

she's a coalburner. idc about the abuse. she should speak out about allowing niggers to live in white countries

Lol, you're all fucking losers

I agree. Being nice to foids and treating them like humans is pathetic. Deep down even the most feminist ones know what worthless cattle they really are hence why they despise those who treat them well.

Nah be nice to girls fag

Honestly naturally bad boy vibes by this description because I never usually give a shit, seems like as soon as there's someone you might like genuinely you try and emulate "nice guy" behaviour which then harms the relationship anyway whilst the girls you ignored still want you.
Similar effect to hoes giving up pussy to guys they don't like but then feeling the need to be reserved and respectable when they actually like you which is disgusting, and so is this nice guy act. They shouldn't give this nice girl act when they like us and just let us ravage them, so we should also not be "nice guys" for them.
Source: as soon as you show any interest in them they think they are good enough for you which girls don't like, girls only like men they deem better than them, they chase you and when you give attention back they subconsciously figure you aren't high tier enough to like because you lowered yourself to them too easily.