Robots and fembots alike, what's your stance on facials?

Robots and fembots alike, what's your stance on facials?

Attached: 1637206630378.jpg (2316x3088, 408.58K)

Its sort of hot when you see it and know she was okay with having you all over her face, bonus if she is willing to have her pic taken.
But honestly? Coming in her mouth instead of pulling out and seeing she swallowing are both far more satisfying.

>facials
They are adequate, but not my favorite. Best girls swallow without spilling a drop.

bad because if you won't get in a committed long term relationship with a guy or female, they'll tell their guy friends or ex's and so forth and so on.
also I have learned that swallowing ejaculation might cause some upset stomach to some females or homos.

i had it happen to once and it felt really slimy and uncomfortable, got in my hair too

>swallowing ejaculation might cause some upset stomach to some females or homos
Literally not the guy's problem. If she cares enough for him, she will do it anyway.

I would like to give one to a pretty face but I know that isnt in the cards for me.

I really love the idea of it but most swallow

>Literally not the guy's problem. If she cares enough for him, she will do it anyway.
you boyo are a nigger, never forget

go do it, we both know you will

A nigger who has gotten his cum swallowed before without ever spilling a drop, and it was fucking glorious. Do I care that it wasn't her favorite thing, that it might give her queezy? Nope. I only cared that she was swallowing it down as I was squirting it out.. She did it for me, because I wanted her to, and that is top tier experience, regardless what you want to call me.

Gross and unnecessary.

absolutely unbased nigger tier

absolutely disgusting. It seems degrading and I'm not into that kind of shit

Lmao, I just love how I know you are definitely a woman because of that.
I get it from a female perspective, I really do see how it is that way, possibly akin to being pissed or shit on, but it's something that only a woman could find degrading in such an offensive manner to respond like that.
Because to a man it's not like that, it's about acceptance of our pleasure? I don't know if that's the right way to phrase it.

>degrading and I'm not into that kind of shit
>thatsthepoint.jpg
The worse you want to avoid it just tells us you need it all the more.

If you care for her you won't do it

Nasty. Why do supposedly "straight" people like cum so much?

you're a homo, seriously.

I think cum on a girl is the sexiest thing ever

In my experience with women they've all liked it, where as it did nothing for me. Some girls like feeling slutty and degraded like that - a lot actually.

Says the person who jerks off to cum

>Some girls like feeling slutty and degraded like that - a lot actually.
And that honestly turns me off.
I want to have to talk her into it and she still doesn't totally like it and I can see that.
It's the height of absurdity, I know, but I can't control these feelings, I can only describe them.

I don't jerk off. stop, get some help.

I prefer getting creampied or swallowing but facials are really easy to to nail and watching their face as they cum is hot