Tempted to fuck a prostitute right now. What do you guys think?

Tempted to fuck a prostitute right now. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1643728856604.webm (640x480, 672.18K)

Gross! Imagine where she's been.

>Imagine where she's been
imagine where the average modern woman has been

>What do you guys think?
I can't think right now.

You have a good point. But it's not like I'm trying to marry her. Just cum and go.

That was the thing I was wondering. These days normal girls fuck more men than prostitutes. And not only that, but you'll spend more money to get that girl in bed then if you just went to a prostitute. Also no emotional baggage attached.

a prostitute has had safer sex and most likely less sex partners than the average modern women nowadays.

Yeah that makes total sense ur right

we must go wider

Imagine paying for something women get for free.

Attached: 1641656737679.png (453x508, 110.13K)

Unfortunately, I'm not a woman so I can't get shit for free.

>safer sex
yeah cause they don't wanna get pregnant or catch the clap

>less sex partners
no. hookers have sex with multiple men per day whereas average slutty woman fucks a new guy every weekend, if that.

Are you a virgin?

I lost my virginity to a prostitute and I felt empty as shit afterwards. She just pushed me out the door after I came like I was a fucking tampon.

I visited a few more after that with varying success but that 1st exp left scars. Do not recommend

Well, if you're using a used hole regardless might as well use the easiest one to access.

Well that sucks. But that's the thing about prostitutes, they don't care about you, just your money. It's kinda like a transaction. You don't care about her, she doesn't care about you. It's kinda fucked up that we've reached to reduce people to fleshlights and piggybanks, but it's not like most relationships nowadays aren't the exact same.

This is why I think it's a stupid idea to convince virgins to get a hooker. If you have a crappy experience with a normal woman you at least know you're attractive and can use that confidence to get more normal women, with a prostitute you can't even get that.

I'm a virgin and anytime I think "should I lose my virginity to a prostitute" I think about that video of this guy coming to see this low class prostitute. It was like 4 minutes of them talking and 7 minutes of them having doggystyle sex. The prostitute seemed very soulless and detached, like I couldn't even fap to it because I felt bad for her. The guy spent most of the sex trying to talk to her, make her laugh, and telling her how sexy she was and all she did was smile awkwardly or let out a weak courtesy moan. Towards the final minutes she got impatient and told him to hurry up and cum and he told her to start moaning finally and start dirty talking to him and when she did he came buckets.

I'd kill myself if my first time was like that.

>Well that sucks. But that's the thing about prostitutes, they don't care about you, just your money.
Not that much different with regular girls
Except regular girls charge more

yeah but the point is that whores haven't slept with the same amount of guys that a regular slut has slept with. not even close

paying for a prostitute is only worth it if you do kinky stuff with her most regular woman wouldn't want to do

Rib.
I visited a soapland in Japan once and a lot was chatting and the girl laughing and being playful. There wasn't piv, just massage, rubbing with her breasts, quick bj etc.
I was a nervous virgin though so didn't enjoy as much as I should have. Never went again

Flirting with MILFs on dating apps is a better plan. I am currently doing that

if you niggers don't start acting right I'm gonna go get some anal

No femoid will flirt with you unless you're chad, especially on dating sites
I mean irl they might flirt with you to mock you or potentially get resources from you, but on dating sites it's just too many dicks for them to pay any kind of attention to anyone but chads

I use Badoo because I can send messages without matching with the hoes. Plus I only target women older than 35 years old. So far, 2 of them are still replying to my texts

Used that too
On those sites it's obvious their dms are overloaded even more
And there are also occasionally paid people there to imitate women interested in you, usually happens when you've only just registered

kek lmao, saved

Chads get it for free. Women get PAID for that

that's basically how it went for me :|

I've heard that if you get a gfe and tell the girl you're a virgin beforehand it goes a bit better though. Personally, I was ashamed of my virginity so I said nothing