What does it feel like in the moment?

What does it feel like in the moment?

Attached: 1630991740708.jpg (557x541, 117.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhmmeE-QLF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Must feel like peak kino, imagine finally releasing all that anger.

Attached: 1626567705767.png (327x351, 52.85K)

In the moment you feel powerfull, in control
After you feel regret it hollows you out and you feel shame

How would you feel shame? Shame that you would be in a federal prison leaching from tax payers and reading books all day? How is that any different from how most ugly men live anyway.

Isn't that the point though? Imagine your last five minutes loading rounds into your classmates knowing this is it, this is the end, your life will be over soon. But that can wait until after you're done, for now the only thing is your targets, must feel exhilarating, like the entire world and all its problems melt away around the barrel of the gun.

They were reduced to pure animal instincts in their last moments, they had nothing left but to live and shoot, I would think it would involve some sort of terminal lucidity, where you're hyper aware of your actions and hyper-sane.

Im simply speaking from my own experience, though not on the level of an entire school

This guy gets it. At the end you realize that your actions led to the deaths of defenseless students (most an hero before they get to this point).

justice
depending on what direction the gun is facing
lol

youtu.be/mhmmeE-QLF4

I'm sure most people turn it on themselves before it gets to that point though.
They probably had one of the highest adrenaline highs and an overwhelming sense of justice. imagine 18 years of constantly getting pushed around by kids for you to then get to stand over their body as they beg for mercy. I'm not saying what they did is good, but I'm not surprised so many kids do it or want to do it.

reminder - weird ass threads like this are not made by glowies, but by vigilantes who are hunting here.

vigilante have no authority and they dont even follow the law. call these motherfuckers out.

spooky video user

>vigilantes who are hunting here
What are they hunting for shitty content for a youtube video?

its probably feels based taking justice into your own hands

You are not one of us and you never will be one of us. You are a faggot simp of course you would never understand.

no shit im not one of you. get fucked DAP.

Get off our board then, faggot. Everything you post on here is absolute garbage.

Really depends on the person. A sociopath would feel great about it, but a regular person with pent up stress and anger would likely feel great about it but regret it deeply, or perhaps get scared by the gore and shit and piss themselves.

>our board
lol look at you fuckers, your board, DAP? you guys are literal boomers who roleplay as young boys/girls. haha ok i guess it is "your board".

>could have easily made it
>spergout rage instead
i get why cho did it, but ill never understand why they did it.

>boomers who roleplay as young boys/girls.
This is your mindset zoomer coomer