Be tranny

>be tranny
>detrans because realized im just a boy
>go off hrt
>months later my estrogen only decreased slightly and my testosterone is way below whats considered normal for a male my age
how badly did i fuck up bros

Attached: IMG_20220202_230537.jpg (1754x865, 402.74K)

>how badly did i fuck up bros
It's unironically over for you.

Attached: 1637815599391.jpg (599x585, 42.43K)

i can still go back to normal though right? strangers still think im a girl when i have short hair how the fuck can i fix myself other detransitioners literally just go back to normal why are my levels so shit idfg

>i can still go back to normal though right?
>strangers still think im a girl when i have short hair
We warned you user. We fucking warned you.

Attached: 1613071735951.jpg (229x343, 24.33K)

If youre a fag, ur fine just go bottom.
If ur straight, it's over.

How long were you trooned out for?

You are probably fucked ngl. Nobody really knows how any of this shit works, either way. People are just making it up as they go along. You let yourself becoming a science experiment and make Dr. Shekelstein rich.

once the jew has you... he wont let go

Attached: ca.jpg (474x474, 28.89K)

Yep, there's a reason people say you only have one body, take care of it. Fuck with it and you are just done. People need to be taught that more often.

trooned at 15, im 18 now
well im into guys but i cant live like this

I sincerely hope this is a larp. If not, then you're literally and unironically another casualty of globohomo.

Why did you transition?

Why did you detrans? Like could you elaborate I'd love to learn your though process that made such radical and irrational choices.

>well im into guys but i cant live like this
Literally whats the problem then?

I dunno user, 15-18 are really important years for male development. Does your dick even work?

I feel for you but man, this is what we have been saying since the beginning. Might take years for your body to recover if it ever does, and you lost the prime of your masculine youth.

because you need to give it a full year and maybe even more for your hormone levels to completely reset. but it will
the endocrine system is an amazing thing, plus youre still young so its not damaged by age

>Literally whats the problem then?
That the regret will either haunt him for the rest of his life or lead to himself 42%ing

I transitioned because i thought i was a girl since i was like 4, had suicidal thoughts about being a guy basically every day once puberty began

detransed because i thought being a boy again would be fun and like why not
people mistake me for a girl and i dont relate to any of the guys i know
>Does your dick even work?
idk i dont masturbate
well this gives me some hope at least
literally cant grow any facial hair and my body hair takes like half a year to grow out like i cant do this shit anymore

>I transitioned because i thought i was a girl since i was like 4, had suicidal thoughts about being a guy basically every day once puberty began
>detransed because i thought being a boy again would be fun and like why not

FFS zoomers are fucked. You were never a girl, you are not a boy again, you were always a boy, it is not about being fun it is about being who you are, which is a boy.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't so retarded. Society so cushy that it takes this level of mental illness and self termination to have any curbing of genes.

its also pretty fun tho gotta admit

hi i use they/them pronouns haha
shouldve probably mentioned it so no worries!

Bro, there are so many guys who are into effeminate men, it really isn't a bad thing.