This nigga solved comedy

This nigga solved comedy.

Attached: 1643838275073.png (2220x1080, 825.85K)

Zero people know who that is

I think that's supposed to be the joke.

It's Ian aka Idubbbz. Are you retarted, sorry user but you seem kind of retarted for not knowing who he is.

It's all true and Sam is a womanly faggot for sidestepping him. Guy didn't even give him loaded questions or try to make him look bad, he did that by himself. The office prank was funny but the way he withdrew himself at the end was pathetic

>The office prank was funny but the way he withdrew himself at the end was pathetic
This. And now Sam is in Ian's comment section say "good doc buddy" it's pathetic.

sam is a dedicated character actor, no different than andy kaufman

No I think he's just obsessed with his image as the quirky schizoid cult leader. I think he's a very insecure man

whOmegalul??
not surprised that this has been used before but still disappointed

No one knows or cares who that is.

I do and so do 7 million other people. Fuck you retard.

Dream has 28 million people that care about him, gonna suck his cock too?

Sam faggots wkin him you cringe faggots kys you worthless pos same for idubz fanboys. like if youre going to be a loser at least have a fun hobby instead of idolizing unfunny retards. the fact that you feel the need to make 3 different threads about it too like get a life losers

No but don't act you don't know who he is faggot.

Who is sam (originannly)

I don't know who that is nor do I know who "dream" is
No need to double down, we get it, everyone's a retard, sure

This was genuinely a very good segment.

Unironicly I agree

this was the most retarded thing ive ever heard and im sick of people pretending hes deconstructed irony

Attached: 1643054202967.gif (236x260, 72.43K)

I don't get the point of irony
Why not just say what you mean? Instead of literally the exact opposite.

It was kinda shit, just very basic knowledge about irony. Also somehow fails to acknowledge the entire concept of shitposting, which is usually where 80 or so percent of meta irony resides in