User GRAB THE FUCKING SCISSORS THIS FUCKING THING IS READY TO POP

>user GRAB THE FUCKING SCISSORS THIS FUCKING THING IS READY TO POP

Attached: 660.jpg (2241x3984, 329.85K)

what the fuck did you put out a cigarette on your dick or something

That a min-max'd dick to defense, jew. Nothing gets in, only out, and the nerve endings are perfectly preserved in their for maximum pleasure to the owner.
That man won. Simple as.

>perfectly preserved in their for maximum pleasure
So much so that it's painful to touch.

>touching the glans
His skin protects it. He doesn't need to ever pull it out, a perfect form.

Damn, imagine how many hard jerk off sessions it'll take to fix this

His dick is open like a pepsi can, one outlet to maximize the sheer velocity of his load
Pray tell any woman that gets by that...

Attached: 1635737502311.png (306x320, 126.28K)

this nigga got a hymen on his dick lmao

he actually fixed it. its that phimosis journey guy.

looks exactly like my dick lmao i'm not fixing that shit its not like im going to use it anywayy

Either show me your penis or I'm calling the circumcision police. WE WILL REMOVE THAT FORESKIN.

I have the same dick and it fucking hurts like hell when I push it all the way down, I'm seriously considering trimming it

the day someone sees my penis is the day im killing myself
i dont want it to be today sir

literally just go to phimosis journey and do the same shit. if he can fix it anyone can..

im not even kidding his case looks better than mine
i need to have surgery im 100% sure and i cant afford it lul

i don't think its possible to have worse than his. pinhole phimosis is the worst full stop. just buy the plugs and cream and shit. it could take upwards of a year but you can do it. minutes a day.

Do cutfags just not jerk off or something? How does this happen? Like, I know it's from not pulling the skin back, but just. Do people not jerk off daily? Is that not a normal thing?

i guess so im very scared to try to stretch it though it might not go back and its not like i can ask anyone for help with it
i blame my shitty fucking parents for this misery theres no way for me to have sex either chastity cage from nature i guess

if you follow his guide i don't think its possible to hurt yourself really. it seems very safe.

phimosis is normal. sometimes it just doesn't fix itself with age like in 90% of men.

How do you... piss?
Genuinely?
Or am I retarded?

many men with phimosis can pull back their foreskin enough to piss and clean it in the shower apparently. the phimosis journey guy had zero smegma when he pulled it back for the first time.