No incel shit. This is a genuine question. Are women human?

No incel shit. This is a genuine question. Are women human?

Attached: BustyEma-nude-leaked-onlyfans-49-onlyfaps.club_-464x825.jpg (464x825, 50.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/when_women_are_more_likely_to_lie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are female humans human
yes, retard

yeah

(i think)

Define "human"
Of course they are of the species homo sapens

Women are weird. I was watching a video on nig star hip hop where this whore was saying her dad was paying for her onlyfans

Like why do women lie, why do women have manhausen syndrome, why would a slut even smile about that?
Like what about her mom? Wouldn't she feel shame towards embarrassing her otherwise irrelevant mother in humiliating her dad opening? Regardless if it's true or not, the fact that a women needs to be so geared towards controversy and gossip goes to show how I wish God told me I was better than the rest even being a degen myself. It's why I have a hard time liking women, they are married to society and could never be a trustworthy partner/confident in a murder or homicide.

Attached: what.jpg (379x303, 15.54K)

>no incel shit
>asks incel question
ok, incel

I mean like they don't see hear smell feel or taste they way we do right? They definitely dont think the same way as us.

Depends in what regard subconsciously they act more like bugs but socially they act human. Yes

Yes they are human, but as you become older as a man(30+ so you testosterone calms down and can be logical), You understand they do many things for survive as they are the weaker gender

Yes lie and manipulation to survive but it's not to have evil intent towards men. They simply know without mother nature giving them what they were given, it would be over for most of them.

So do not feel confused about them. Women naturally will bring chaos in one way or another. Yes our mothers and sisters included they are still female. Without a man in their life to guide them, the chaos turns them into self destructing beings.

Attached: 1643229369898.png (1375x1057, 1.26M)

Women tell lies to look better, virtue signaling is nature in womens brains because their reward system (limbic system) is driven by validation and praise. So good girl in the streets whore in the sheets

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/when_women_are_more_likely_to_lie

As much as men and women have undeniable biological differences, our sense of taste smell and touch doesn't differ based on sex that i know of
You can argue they think differently but is that what your definition of human relies upon?

Men are attacked more women dont manipulate for survival they manipulate for validation.

>nude leaked
>posts fully clothed pic

Validation is survival.

No validation = No attention = No protection

A woman who gains no validation from men is as good as dead.

Attached: 1640238922009.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

yes one type of human. a human designed to carry offspring. these humans entice the sperm carriers and use charm/deception rather than strength to defend themselves and their genetic interests

>Protection

This isn't the caveman era anymore. Plus I doubt a whore on tiktok dancing or saying some dumb caption for attention is protecting her at all, lol.

If the argument you're trying to make is along the lines of "humanity before civilization was different". In general women's choice didnt matter for getting married as most of the time they were bought or sold or arranged. During the caveman era. It was also similar. Women were forced into things. Has nothing to do with validation and survival.

>This isn't the caveman era anymore.
the genes and behaviors persist. evolution is occuring constantly but these behaviors still apply in many cases

What makes you think biology still isn't engrained in both men and women? You fucking see it everyday.

Men only do what they do for sex that's about it. If men stopped caring about sex, most women would be dead right now.

As I said even during that time period what women DID never mattered. It's what they looked like and if their caveman tribe got pillaged and beaten

Read what I said here

It always still matter the technology is artificial. If society were to collapse right now and eventually it will, women would go right back to full on prostitution or being under a man.

Were are seeing the prostitution side aren't we?

>during that time period what women DID never mattered
you're not thinking enough about this.
women flirt with every man in the tribe because all of them could kill her. women reject men in the softest way possible to ensure they are not killed. women betray weak mates or cause fights to ensure her mate is the strongest. women evolved to act silly and attractive in ways that appear fertile and youthful. women remain attractive and sexually active long after being out of reproductive prime for their survival. etc etc etc. all of these behaviors applied in the paleolithic era and most still apply now

He won't listen user and thinks that women are totally independent now.

Women HAVE to lie and be soft on their words because any male who is healthy and over the age of 17 can kill her with not much trouble.

Women have been hurt/killed for dissing a man's request for sex/relationship. It's just not told by new reporters.