100% honest >girl< ama

drunk fembot here, ama LITERALLY Anything

inb4 whiny "waaaaah fembot posts!!! muh incel den!!!!" posts. im a femcel, just like you are incels. i understand you, and simply want to cohabitate in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;w;

i only mention being a fembot bc i want female specific questions. i cant answer male specific questions
anywaysssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: 1643024589237.jpg (640x625, 88.31K)

What age did you start believing that you are a Femcel and what age are you currently?

AT&T or Comcast?

post timestamp face pic or gtfo

Runescape or wow?

im currently 22, and i started believing i was femcel at 20. thats when i realized there was a difference between the guys my stacy friends were seeing, vs the lower tier guys that refused to even speak to me in public.

neither, verizon :3

Do you believe random walk theory or do you give erit to technical or quantitative probability methods? What do you think of Beaudrillards Simulation/Simulacra theory?

>female
>under 25
I couldn't care about your opinion of I tried. Post your tits, or better yet your ass.

terrified of posting a facepic because i dont want it reposted a bunch. i would post one w timesatamp if i knew no one would save it

wow!! i havent played in a while though, im wayyyy more into ffxiv now

>verizon

Fucking skank.

how would you treat a female >25 then

Youre a whore femcels dont exist

lol i took ap macro & micro and still couldnt accurately recount anything from those classes. as soon as i took the ap tests (got 4 anf a 5 on them) i dropped all info i know about economics :D

i have DDD tits, no lie. ass is okay, trying to make it better. maybe i post if theres interest

Post a picture of your bra. That is allowed.

if you really want safety just post timestamped torso with clothes on. if you really have DDD, then it'll be easy to tell, and they're not easy to fake
desu desu desu

Post feet baby girl

i wont lie, ive had sex, but never had a man treat me like he loves me. never had a man run his fingers thru my hair, or carress my face. never been loved for anything other than a peice of meat.

and thats what beinbg an incel is like for females---yes a man will "love" you for your pussy, or the fact that you have tits. but he will only love you for the 5 minutes he spenmds inside you. you will never be given gifts like stacy. you will never be taken out on cute dates., you will never innocently hold someomes hand while u walk through the park on a warm day. you are just an ugly hole. thats being a femcel

thjere should be a better term for femcels. i wont lie, not all of us are celibate. but all of us are eternally loveless. and thats what matters to any woman of value.

im a hot girl with big tits and an okay ass but i wont prove it and im a femcel i cant get men

I hate women like you wouldn't believe.

Oil your boobs up, and put a peace sign up when you take it.

do you actually think you're part of something here and not just some whore only desperate retards care about?

You are not a woman. Even if you are a woman, I have nothing to ask you. All in all, this will be a repeat of these threads for the 10000th time on the OC board. But have your (You), sure.

What do women feel the most pressure to do in society? What do you want from a boyfriend, and is that different from a husband?

do you have female friends? do you feel like you relate to other girls?

timestamp kinda fell over, sorry bros

Attached: D37192DB-2944-434A-8C6A-5B1609FD0C4A.jpg (3088x2094, 1.73M)

>shirt
this is fucking bullshit

Attached: ass2.jpg (3000x2192, 521.73K)

i cant believe this man really put balls up his shirt to make it look like he has tits. weird shit man.