You do not need women to be happy

You do not need women to be happy.

Attached: download.jpg (288x175, 7.84K)

you dont, case closed

You also don't need money, food, clothing and shelter to be happy.
Like God, it is very easy to determine what does not constitute happiness, but impossible what does.

I smoke out the tailpipe of my car.

Wrong, moids are the incomplete sex and they need a woman in their lives to give them meaning, volcels are just coping incels

Foids can't get anything right

Seldom have I witnessed such pathetic an attempt at a LARP.

Attached: 5367356537.gif (498x373, 583.12K)

>F-foids can't get anything right
Meanwhile this board is made of whining penoids who find their life worthless because they don't get the attention and affection of a woman

after one short and the only relationship i had i came to conclussion i'm better off and happier without one. the juice isn't worth the squeeze

t.32yo

Attached: 1639161761512.png (638x641, 556.05K)

Massive cope. That being said you are probably right. Which doesn't change the fact that you are coping.

>GIRLS MUST BE ENSLAVED! THEY'RE STUPID WORTHLESS AND THE LESSER SEX!
>N-nnonnohohoho tfw no gf to cuddle with on a night before the TV screen I need affection KHHV sob
I'm incel and even I find this board unvearable. How the fuck do you manage to complain and whine about it every single day? I almost never post because I just live with it. I found my own enjoyment

Attached: 1643261034253.jpg (1200x1600, 1.62M)

tell me, what isn't cope nowadays? you get a gf but now you cope because you can't be alone and must be attached emotionally to other person.

first three, four months of that relationships were great but then i suffered emotionally more than i ever did. yeah, she was really good playing her victim mentality making me feel guilty for my own sucesses but there were wrongs on my side, too.

retrospectively i can say i'm sure enough not to repeat the experience. there are cons and pros everywhere, be it solitude or relationship. it's just about preferences.

True but i was much happier when i was sleeping with a few women than when i wasn't. It's like saying you don't need to eat your favourite desert to be full.

Because it's fun, I have nothing better to do, and my RL acquaintances always tell me to get my act together when I bitch about wymin.

Exactly and sometimes they have the opposite effect and make you unhappier.

I'm sorry to hear that, but regardless you just disproved your whole point of not needing a gf because that particular relationship you're talking about was clearly not a healthy one.
>you don't need a woman to be happy
Said no happily engaged husband ever.

i tried it, experienced it and made my own free willed conclussion. i know i'm damaged goods and for me finding a healthy relationship is like finding a straw in a heap of needles. yeah, i could get in to another fucked up toxic relationship, maybe two or more. nowadays there are three women chasing me but it's not just worth of endless pain and misery. relationship crashing down derailed my life so much it took years getting it back to track and moving.

Apart from the being chased by multiple women (which makes you a Chad who should gtfo), I can fully sympathize with what you just wrote. I came to a similar conclusion myself after three devastating failures, the last of which was two years ago. I don't even blame the women I have been with, there is no point in denying that I'm not a suitable partner for anyone, period.

i'm far from chad, trust me. i just lost a bit over third of my original weight and work out a little. the irony is i don't work out or lose weight to attract women. also my value increased a bit i guess, by owning an apartment and a car. i never experienced this kind of attention from them until now. but the previous experience had taught me about predatory ways women can employ to snatch you using your weakness they can naturally sense.

some of them were employed against me when they led me on just to ridicule me later or, in one particular instance, she threatened me with suicide and letter mentioning it was me pushing her over the edge. but i learned most by observing when it was happening to other, even more attractive guys. i learned to see through these tricks and resist them and call them openly out if situation requires. thus it's impossible or at least really difficult pulling me in to her orbit. being hard to approach in general comes hand in hand with this.

but deep inside i'm still the same damaged fat guy with his obesity currently in remission. i enjoy what solitude offers and i'm content with my life. i'm fitter than i ever been, i own a home, make decent money (at least for my country's standards), have hobbies to fill my spare time... and in my experience the relationship was slowly smothering all of those and it took years for me to resuscitate it all.

also, i'm not sure if you're the same guy replying to me as here or here . if yes, why that sudden turn from obvious gaslighting to actually agreeing with me?

Yes I do, and I hate that. It is like being addicted to stuff from a very choosy and exploitative drug pusher.
Lucky for you if that is not the case for you, but I think you are either deceiving yourself or never had one

There was a time in your life when you didn't give a shit about holes. When you were most happy. Go back.

blessed cope
the ultimate whitepill: women demand you to chase them when you decide not to
freedom might actually be real bros

I need one woman who makes life worth living. I do not care about my own happiness, I want to do things worth doing.

It was once said that any man who says they don't need a woman is coping.