Why do so many women who claim to hate white men still date them?

Whats going

Attached: CD3D6016-7087-4740-9BB0-E8C584A1AABA.jpg (579x971, 152.88K)

Ignore what people say. Focus on what they do.

I had a mexican fwb, a concept like hypocrisy is way over their heads. They are mentally like 12 year olds and it becomes exhausting.

Parasite needs a host

Strange Every damn wokie idiot claims that if a male dares as state much as not liking homos or blacks much, he must be totally wanting to fuck them.
But when a woman yells she hates someone on a half-hour clockwork frequency, people just take her at facevalue everytime?

Because whites, specifically pure blooded European descent whites have the most aesthetically pleasing traits. Amerimutts wouldn't understand and they would definitely not understand the reasons why these traits must be preserved. Non-white men and women are jealous of our beautiful qualities and try to convince non-mudskins that it is infact they who are the beautiful ones. Of course this is all in vain though because the statistics don't lie and its actually easy to get a brown gf when you are a white God. Take Asians women or Niggerlip Shaqueesha for example, they'd gladly date you if you are a pure blooded white because they hate themselves.

Who cares? Go get a job and live your life and quit worrying so much about other people's lives.

It is female nature to be two faced cunts. Virtual signaling is basically second language to them.

>concepts go right over their heads
anonymous thats most minorities

Women usually do the opposite of what they say.

Bullshit theres something more going on now.

>Women are convictionless whores
Women cannot hold any ideology, the only thing they are beholden to is Chad dick and social media attention, fucking holes.

hating men and hating white people is virtue signaling
but at the end of the day white chad is peak attractiveness

nonwhite men hate white men because they're jealous. nonwhite women pretend to hate white men because admitting they arent race loyal would ruin the illusion that women are pure creatures who can do no wrong.

Attached: asian2.jpg (960x720, 410.32K)

>hating men and hating white people is virtue signaling
But it makes me sad. I want a girl who loves me

Lmao op has spammed this for years wasted advice for this fucking loser

You should know by you autistic fuck that no one will ever love a piece of shit like you

don't worry too much about the "hating men and hating white people is virtue signaling" part
it's very flimsy and they don't genuinely believe in, like said
i believe women are incapable of the kind of love you're looking for, though
the closest you can get from that is by being chad

>i believe women are incapable of the kind of love you're looking for, though
>the closest you can get from that is by being chad
No, cmthey don't even love Chad's, the love that user wants simply is not real. Women don't love Chad's, they want them as a status symbol and nothing more. It doesn't matter how great and perfect a guy you are, the absolute second an even slightly better guy comes along you are now seen as a drag holding the cunt back from her "best life". Women don't love you, they're not even neutral to you, they genuinely view you as a hindrance.

Attached: drag trap.jpg (570x401, 47.14K)

What did i tell you about op spamming this for years.
The faggot has heard everything you just said a thousand times before.
He's never going to be loved and he'll keep blaming his race until he's dead.

Attached: 1589634952728.png (1897x6007, 1.67M)

>3/4ths of this earth
Why do they downplay western achievements.
It was higher than that.