Picrew ideal gf/waifu

Rate, compliment, criticize, make assumptions about others' creations.
Feel free to add traits/quirks you like in a partner.
Quality of reply over quantity, and don't lazyfag - reply to another user with your post.
Try to reply to anons who have no replies yet.

picrew.me/image_maker/516657 (OP)
picrew.me/image_maker/625876
picrew.me/image_maker/216971
picrew.me/image_maker/196270

Previous thread:

Attached: 516657_xS0Be9Ek.png (600x600, 254.52K)

Very hardworking and dedicated girl. Will do her best to achieve any goal she sets, whether it is to learn how to cook a new meal or become a new Perelman. Needs a lot of support from her SO and will give back as much as she can, despite being very busy at the lab.

Attached: download20220203205701.png (600x600, 260.8K)

Science mayor gf
Really feminine soft gf

Attached: 516657_R9MdUGpb.png (600x600, 231.57K)

been a while, huh?
doing the bedroom edition today
scientistwife has a lot of bright ideas in her head, but might have a little trouble bringing them into reality all at once
very conventionally pretty, neat, kina and tender girl... on the outside. probably has some spoopy secrets and/or kinks hidden underneath
n-nani? scientistwife clone???

Attached: download20220204023022.png (600x600, 208.22K)

Scientist waifu being gorgeous as always
Does great sketches
Great taste, what is she reading there?
Outgoing, has lots of friends

Attached: 516657_43YpbAKj.png (600x600, 241.63K)

She give student council give...do you like Satsuki Kiryuin OP?
Former goth girl who turn into a sweet wife after getting married to not scare her kids
Bookworm who secretly read and draw dirty smut
Happy gf who will always cheer you on, beware she doesn't jump at you

Attached: 625876_L7HD6X30.png (600x600, 116.26K)

ayyyyyy picrew threads are back, I missed them

Attached: download20220203160718.png (600x600, 279.27K)

Aloof gf
She looks quite smug
She seemed very kind

Attached: 516657_PEbumq8c.png (600x600, 302.97K)

gonna lazyfag just to bump from page 9, will comment after

Attached: download20220203173804.png (600x600, 239.8K)

Was mine

Cocky and possibly a smartass.
What is she mildly annoyed about?
If those are cracks in the background, she looks like she caused and trying to play it off like she didn't.
Looks a lot younger than what she may be, possibly acts younger too.

Scientist gf, nuff said, 10/10
Has a lot of secrets she wants to share with someone.
Super upbeat, even sweeter once you truly become someone she cares deeply about.
Very cute. She seems like a very curious person who knows when to joke and when to be serious. She also looks like she reads yaoi.
She seems very supportive, maybe not too decisive.

Attached: Gril.png (600x600, 286.59K)

I'm into damaged girls I guess

Attached: 516657_WQLgO4qy.png (600x600, 251.57K)

What a rascal.
Cute and stern.
Tell her to stop looking at me like that.
Seems like a kind girl. I hope you're happy together.
Why does she seem so sad and tired? You should really treat your girlfriend better than that.

Attached: Uchuujin.png (600x600, 236.98K)

Plain semi-tomboy bookworm gf

Attached: gfgfgf.png (600x600, 229.17K)

oh sweet waifu thread
>she is bout a decade older and is roughly 6'7 feet, sees me for the first time in the workplace, probably even in the job interview and eventually through a few greetings and interactions decides to take me there and now
>begins isolating me from co-workers and berating me for stupid shit every chance she gets
>a year goes by, she takes me out to some fancy restaurant and pulls out a ring, its hard for me not to consent since she has practically already bought me through acquisition on the various accumulated debts
>the knot is tied and she starts to gaslight me frequently and starts grooming me to be her 50's regularly abused and lovingly battered and beaten househusband
>isolates me in her condo/mansion, i still get online and i need to do some housework in rather lewd attires as a play for her various perverse enjoyments
>makes sure i stay in Any Forums form for her and sometimes to show me off as i am barred from ever going outside without her permission, she frequntly presents me to her friends often doing housework in said lewd attires
>makes sure i do my work as a capable employee properly as my superior senior till she retires me and a good for nothing slut of a housekeeper as my mistress
>makes use of several tools to keep me in line and several drugs to keep me docile and at peak performance along with the healthcare necessary to make sure i last to perfrom my marital duties
>takes me whenever and wherever she wants willing or not, just shoves my face right down to her clit and bends me over and fists/pegs me anytime and anywhere she wants, special mentions to wherever i go do housework
>always keeps an eye on me at all times with aforementioned tools because she gets lonely at work cant take it if im not by her side/not in her sight for a certain amount of time
>we both know she does all these things and i obediently consent to all these things is because this is the best and dearest way we show how we really really love each other

Attached: waifu40.png (600x600, 327.53K)

bully victim who will watch shows with me

Attached: download20220204021500.png (600x600, 235.26K)

Wtf did I just read? You have 0 self-respect but a great deal of desire to flee from responsibility. You want a waifu that will perform male gender role while you perform feminine one. This is peak decadence and a testament to your failure as a man. Pathetic.

Whenever I try to think of me in a relationship, the imagination is immediately erased. The mere notion
of me as part of any sociosexual dynamic is as absurd to me as conversing with santa claus. What could I do with somebody? Nothing! I can never be comfortable.

Some people are simply fated to live their lives alone; so why do I feel compelled to tell everyone about it? So many faults of mine I need to crush, and my progress doing so has stalled. I need to consider more approaches to this hardwired biological problem.

Looking good, Kitami Yuzu
FORMAT and SPACE your great wall of cringe next time, please

Attached: 216971_AUFw796e.png (600x600, 139.77K)

She shows up to my house for no reason one day. We have dinner together. Then she takes my hand and leads me into the woods where she disembowels and then decapitates me with a katana.

Attached: 516657_tTP8M2YG.png (600x600, 255.43K)

One day she will be real lads.....one day

Attached: 516657_jR6RIbVY.png (600x600, 254.3K)

tough irish gal stereotype gf. we settle arguments and conflicts her way, in a boxing ring. she wins every time
active, optimistic, lightly extroverted, self-centered, quick temper, a bit of a bully, tries to impress people will never admit to it, ultimately good-hearted

Attached: download20220203212039.png (600x600, 254.94K)