I have a fetish about dressing as a clown and entertaining my bf/gf in humiliating fashion...

I have a fetish about dressing as a clown and entertaining my bf/gf in humiliating fashion, nobody will ever understand my fetish and will always think I'm a weirdo, it hurts Any Forums

Attached: images - 2022-02-02T145719.467.jpg (739x415, 32K)

Yeah and no offense but I don't think I want to understand it, good luck finding a bf/gf though brother.

lmao, why not? seems kinda interesting and it's not like OP posted some gigolo photo. It's just an anime one. Must less offensive to our eyes

Thats true and I guess it'd seem interesting to know why but its just a bit to odd for me personally.

Thank you..
Does that mean you actually think it's a good idea??

How tf do these kinds of fetishes even develop? Were you touched at the big top as a kid? Idgi but all power to you bro hope you find your other half

>6 years old
>first year at school
>they decided to paint everyone's faces as clowns (it was a school for little kids)
>I was very shy, deeply hated the idea
>had to come home with other kids that weren't painted, found that deeply humiliating
>after that day I couldn't stop thinking about it
>started touching my micro 6 years old dick thinking about that day
The rest is history.

pls be my g-
oh, well fuck carry on and farewell

You are the guy that log post on b piss off

I can be your trans gf ;))
I don't even browse b

I'm a man and have a female clown fetish... maybe one day it will be realized...

Attached: ccafe7cfdf561ac08c0cfe8584c591de.jpg (640x798, 52.06K)

I think it comes from coping with a fear. As a little kid I was very afraid of clowns. I guess one day when I was in my late teens or early 20's I just imagined myself getting my dick ride by a hot clown chick. Now I have no fear of clowns, lmao.

Take any fear and imagine yourself fucking it, the fear goes away for some reason.

I like the bright, happy clowns though. Not the dark, bloody, cringe ones.

Attached: 4b30bc7e563e095e873ebe49c58a979f.jpg (717x960, 87.63K)

I'd go with it.

> Take any fear and imagine yourself fucking it, the fear goes away for some reason.

How can i fuck the concept of dying alone young in a disease ridden body

Cartoonify your fear in your mind. Create a female shadow figure of your depression and loneliness, then have sex with it.

reaIIy? original

I probably wouldn't be bothered by it at least. What would you have in mind?

Attached: 1643157767424.jpg (750x750, 73.97K)

do that clussy squirt seltzer?

>I'm a man and have a female clown fetish... maybe one day it will be realized...
user, all men need clussy. This is a fact of life.

Attached: 1643665582735.jpg (961x1280, 267.62K)

give me a creampie...
what?

What kind of clown has shortages of cream pies? I suppose I could help.

Attached: crueltypee.jpg (752x868, 124.92K)

where do I find a bf like you in real life? It's so hard.